The advice thread

I don’t know if this is a good idea but here goes.

Ask a question regarding your own mental health (or in general) and hopefully someone provides a good answer.

I’ll start, what do you think exacerbates psychosis?

Stress, lack of sleep, drug use

1 Like

If you’re a woman your menstral cycle

2 Likes

Lack of exercise can a bit

2 Likes

For me: pms indeed, feeling guilty about something, stress, lack of daystructure, boredom (too much time to think), loneliness, fatigue.

1 Like

Going places and talking to people I don’t know. I always think they’re in on it.

1 Like

I have a question: when I saw a new neurologist, he told me I didn’t have sz I have ocd. He told me that without asking any questions. Do you think the men talked to him prior to my appointment? I think they told him I have ocd because they can come after me and have it approved by their bosses if I’m not sz. I think they were told as long as I don’t make mistakes they should leave me alone

2 Likes

I always think their in on it too. Like their testing me like a lab monkey. To see what my reaction will be.

1 Like

Yeah. It scares me.

2 Likes

Scares me too. My husband made me go to town to get a gallon of paint over the weekend by myself. As soon as I got thru the door people were saying my name and coming up to me asking me if I was ok or needed anything and I was so scared I couldn’t hardly get my card out to pay.
I have no warnings when this happens and I’m scared if I don’t react the right way I will get sent off to some place where they can do secret test on me and no one wil know

3 Likes

I completely understand. I have pepper spray even though it doesn’t really do anything.

2 Likes

I never thought of that. That’s a good idea I am going to get me some pepper spray

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.