Schizophrenia.com

The acceptance of different aptitudes

Something that’s easy for me might not be easy for you , and something that’s easy for you might not be easy for me.

4 Likes

So true @firemonkey

1 Like

Everyone has a gift and something to give. We should celebrate each other for what we each bring to the table.

3 Likes

Cheers @firemonkey. Well said!

2 Likes

Accepting who you are and coping with people is a start for greatness.

1 Like

That was prompted by someone saying ,on another forum , that a Garmin eTrex H GPS would be easy to use . After I’d said a while ago I’d struggle to use one .

1 Like

Yeah. I’m not a mechanical person so that’s my big weakness. I understand about not being good at something

1 Like

Same here, I wouldn’t even know what one looked like

1 Like

Constructional/mechanical - I’d have to put on the dunce’s hat for that . After my wife died I thought I’d try doing jigsaw puzzles . Bought some that were supposed to be easy . Struggled to put less than 10 pieces together .

1 Like

One time I bought a 1000 piece puzzle of a ship on the water, but the pictures is almost all the same color. It was too frustrating. My husband kept exclaiming, “this is impossible”! I kept finding matches but it was too challenging to be considered fun. I like 500 piece puzzles. Easy. Fun. Gets your mind off things.

1 Like

I’d struggle to do one aimed at a child .

1 Like

Well, you can’t be good at everything. Don’t feel bad about it. It really is ok to not be good at some things.

I very much know that !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.