The '30 Likes Joke'

A schizophrenic walks up to a pretty woman in a Bar and says…

“Can I buy me a drink?”

(Okay. I just made that one up. Now I only need 30 likes to prove to @Nomad that I’ve got my mojo back. Start clicking away please!) :wink:

19 Likes

I just told my wife the joke and she didn’t get it…I’m DOOMED!

1 Like

You look like I need a drink.

12 Likes

Like his post @chordy c’mon!

WTF??

@chordy has just upstaged me!! It’s a better line!! I don’t know whether to laugh or cry right now!

4 Likes

Ist sz man: My pdoc lectures at Harvard!
2nd sz man: My pdoc lectures, too.
1st sz man: Oh yeah? Where?
2nd sz man: In his office. He lectures me.

2 Likes

I’m curious. Whose line is funnier…mine or chordy’s?

• Patrick’s

• Chordy’s

0 voters

I think I might have to bow to the mighty Chordy on this one! At any rate, us old timers still got it, eh? :wink:

1 Like

Now, now, don’t take it so hard. I was only quoting a friend who told me that joke. It’s not as if it were a chordy original.

…still gave me a good buzz, though…

1 Like

Gotta wait until the Eastern Hemisphere people wake up , then you’ll get more likes

And 77nick77 is in a good mood so he tips the scales with the tenth like and Patrick can now retire from SZ.com knowing that he won the contest and there’s nothing left to prove here.

A pretty girl walks up to a schizophrenic and says, " Can you buy me?". He answers, " Not now, honey, but can I please buy me a drink:? I really look like I need a drink but i won’t know for sure until next Tuesday".

This is a funny thread!

1 Like

halfway there. nice…

Hah!

I’ve got half of my mojo back. If it stays up long enough, I might hit the 30 mark in a few years!

1 Like