The 2 stray kiities iam feeding

These 2 kiities came in my yard and iam taking care of them.

13 Likes

awe good for you. If you can’t adopt them try and find someone who can! My heart bleeds for little fur babies and we need to look out for the darling things!

Put up some flyers around your neighborhood! Try and find someone! I’d take them in a heart beat but I live in Australia!

4 Likes

i cant adopt them rogue one i have already a cat and when i showed them at her she cried.
greece has to many stray cats and dogs ,people feeding them but hardly they adopt .
ill ask my vet if she knows anyone who wants them.

3 Likes

Yeah do what you can. We have similar problems in the cities. So sad! You are doing the kind thing!

1 Like

Have they got names
Trump and may?

1 Like

no i havent give names yet :slight_smile: the grey is a girl the orange is the boy.

1 Like

Well, if they end up with you for the winter, here is a nifty cat box used for outdoor cats:

2 Likes

nice idea!! Happy

1 Like

Does Greece have any low cost spay/neuter clinics you could take them to so they don’t have kittens? Even if you can only do one at a time, it would be better than nothing. If you don’t have the money, maybe a rescue group will help you pay for it.

1 Like

They are 2 young for neuter yet .
but if i dont find someone to take them its in my plans to neuter them.
sterilization cost from 60 euros to 90 euros per cat in greece ( money that i can afford)

3 Likes

So adorable haha.

1 Like

Μπράβο! Ταΐζω κι εγώ αδέσποτες γάτες.

Pretty cats. Bella I took her home she was hungry. She’s a dwarf cat she looks like a 7mo old cat she’s really going three years. Nico had him since 1mo old. He’s a snowshoe.

1 Like

Awww! Thank you for taking care of them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.