The 10,000 Step Club (post your steps)

@shutterbug , that fitness tracker is hot.

I converted my treadmill to a standing desk, did a half hour on it, and fell in love with the thing. Probably going to do this 10k step challenge.

Just ordered a new USB cable for my fitbit, will join the fray in 2-4 weeks.

2 Likes

I only had 3265 steps today but I am going to get cracking once I get back home and will walk the dogs again. I am going to use my wife’s elliptical machine to though. I don’t think my iPhone will count that but I am going to try to do 15 minutes twice a day.

1 Like

Met my weekly goal

5 Likes

It’s not as good as a Fitbit. It doesn’t track stairs, ever. I mean EVER. The one time it counted me going up steps, I hadn’t gone up steps. It doesn’t track heart rate as well as a Fitbit, either. And the Samsung software isn’t as good. Won’t buy another.

4000 odd steps today. Wasted the day at the in-laws. Pardon me while I go pound an emergency Ativan. I’m really starting to hate my goddamn in-laws.

2 Likes

5008 steps brisk walking. Will slow down now.

2 Likes

I hour of lawn mowing. OMG I’m so out of shape.

1 Like

Only 3,191 steps yesterday.
I can do better.

2 Likes

Past 3 days I mountain biked 51.1kms , climbed and descended 2,369 vertical meters. In around 7.5hrs (riding time).

Now I’m takin 4 or 5 days break. I’m training for a mountain bike trip this summer that I’m doing with some friends. And I need to be in endurance shape as it’s 3 days of riding of around 25kms a day :laughing:

Wheeew I’m toast :joy:

1 Like

Maybe put Vaseline or something on your legs so it doesn’t rub, or wear some form of non friction shorts or pants

1 Like

Man, exercise really does improve heart rate

1 Like

6,589 steps or 4.87 kilometers in 1-hour.

Not my best or worst.

5008 brisk walking 4298 non brisk walking = 9306 steps

1 Like

i walked for two hours and twenty minutes in the ungodly heat and it says i took over 13,000 steps so i think im doing pretty good

1 Like

1 Like

Not such a good day. Finding my hips and lower back are aching with the extra walking I’ve been doing. 3638 steps(3015 brisk walking).

3 Likes

Take a day or two to heal up as needed. Dude, you’re rocking it!

:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Only 5,000 steps today. Damn thunderstorm had me inside after work where I did stairs

1 Like

11762 yesterday. Long day.

3 Likes

13500 yesterday. Not walking over lunch today - high winds. Don’t want a face full of grit.

4 Likes

Way to go pix I’ve never gone that high. I took a 1hr walk yesterday ,… 10000 for the day

1 Like