The 10,000 Step Club (post your steps)

I can only guesstimate.

About 2,000 today give or take a few hundred.

Cool thread Mr

:sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

Finally figured this out. This is yesterday. I try for around this each day. All green. My targets are minimum 30 minutes continual exercise if walking etc and 10,000 steps minimum. This would be around my average!

1 Like

I don’t have a pedometer or step tracking device and I don’t do steps but, I do yoga for 40 minutes every day and that keeps me in superior shape for my age according to Shapesense.com

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m just testing a post of my elliptical workouts since the new year.

2 Likes

1 Like

Lazy day

My week started again

1 Like

I’m at 7141 so far today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I end the day with this :smiley:

2 Likes

my average is roughly 6300 steps, i think this is decent for me considering my anxiety problem and that.

1 Like

Screenshot_20190329-210959

7,000 steps today, which is the most I’ve gotten in this year in light of recent … issues. Headed out for a walk at lunch and forgot my phone and also my little oxygen bottle. Got about 4 or 5 blocks before realizing I was in trouble. Overall, I’m doing better and my range has increased with with my walking to work daily. I will keep at it.

5 Likes

@Sardonic Maybe you’ll have better success in this thread doing 10,000 steps.

Oh come on. What you said in Ish’s thread was rude and you know it. I know that I’m paranoid and I know that I have a tendency to go off on people due to my paranoia rather than due to said person’s wrongdoing, so before I said anything, I had my mom look over the thread. She agreed that your post was rude. Then and only then did I respond.

Regarding this thread, I’m not kidding myself. I’m overweight; I’ve gained about 90lbs since I was first put on psych meds at age 14. My exercise routine is sporadic at best and my diet could use some work. This will likely be better when I’m in college because, while I hate most forms of exercise, I love marching band. It helps me so much. That said, whether or not I’m fat is not even close to being the point. It has nothing to do with the rudeness of your comment in Ish’s thread.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I hate you or anything like that. How could I? I don’t know you. All I saw was Ish celebrating her progress, and you dismissing it because you can lose more. And before you say that you never said anything like that, I can quote you saying that “A pound is nothing.” Whether or not that’s your opinion is irrelevant to me. A thought kept in your mind hurts no one. You can believe whatever the hell you want. But you didn’t have to say it. How would you feel if you’d made a thread about having run a mile in 8 minutes, your record time, and someone just came along and said “8 minutes is so slow. I can do it in 6?”

It just wasn’t very nice, and I think you should apologize to her, not necessarily for believing that a pound is nothing, but for minimizing her long awaited progress.

1 Like

I know how hard a pound can be to lose sometimes. When the body hits homeostatis with the diet and everything, sometimes weight just gets stuck somewhere. Like for me it’s 220 lbs. I took water pills for a few weeks (against the wishes of my doctor) and lost 5 lbs, finally, but I told the doctor and he made me stop, so I’m back up to 220 again. Also, Haldol is making me hangry, so things are getting tough weight-wise.

APs suck for weight loss!

Yeah, water pills help you lose water weight, but not much else. Pretty sure they can mess with your blood composition, and they shouldn’t be taken with antidepressants or lithium. But that’s just stuff I found on the first page of Google, so don’t quote me, lol. :laughing: