The 10,000 Step Club (post your steps)

6200 steps. At least 2 hours of cleaning and a sore back from moving one of those 1970s console TVs from the parents’ home to the dump. Sucker weighed a tonne.

Ugh sounds like the good ole days…haha…remember when PCs made your bedroom toasty in the summer…

Over 7800 steps yesterday.
A good day for me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally synced my fitbit account with my primary email address. I can be so technologically dumb sometimes! I’m will try and figure out how to copy a screen to post here…

I’ve been busting my ass and walking 20,000 steps! It’s a hell of a lot of work but I don’t work so it’s a thing I can do…it’s paying off. Playing some good cricket and way fitter than I’ve ever been!

More to come! My goal is 11,500 steps a day!

2 Likes

I walk to work and back. That means 4 km a day, and my steps are around 60 cm long. With rounding up, that means approximately 6700 steps a day, granted, if I take the shortest route, which I usually don’t.

I also take my oldest kid to school, put in another 200 steps

So I make 6900 steps a day, every day. I should add more random walks, but my schedule doesn’t afford it ATM. That’s, unfortunately, the best I can do.

1 Like

I had a dream that I’d walked 60.000 steps and was excited to share with you guys, haha

3 Likes

Is anyone still counting steps? I’m still exercising.

2 Likes

I’m still counting steps @anon35453467.
8989 steps yesterday!
This is a good day for me.

2 Likes

That’s awesome man!!! I’m glad that you are still counting steps. I assume your overall health has improved.

1 Like

Yes, I think I’m starting to lose weight again.
I feel better at least.

2 Likes

10,000 steps a day for a whole month should result in a better well being. Hopefully 10,000 steps is a daily routine for you.

1 Like

I’m trying to hit that 10000 mark everyday.
Hopefully I will continue to have this energy.

1 Like

It’s hard to hit 10,000 steps a day for a month but if the step count is close to it… that’s okay. A few thousand steps is better than no steps at all. Summer is the best time to count steps unlike Winter.

1 Like

I do most of my step counting indoors.

1 Like

10,000 steps seems like alot. I mean I walk 5 miles sometimes, but mostly 2.5 on my walk. And, I don’t walk that much around the apartment.

1 Like

I also took a short walk outside today.
Going to try to do it more often now that it’s warmer outside.

I got 8.2k steps today. My usual is closer to 10-12k but I have a pacing problem.

1 Like

When I was manic years ago I walked over 20000 steps on some days.
It was ridiculous!

1 Like

7 day Average 14500
I move a lot more than I did a few months ago
Not having a car is v v healthy

Need to take 2 busses if I don’t do half of the journey as a wal

1 Like

Still haven’t translated anything to computer but been kicking ass doing 20,000 steps a day.

Moving into more cycling and running. New Fitbit Ionic is great. Loving it lots. Bit pricey for an overpriced pedometer but I didn’t need the functionality of an iwatch and the Ionic is just perfect for me!

Keep on exercising people!

2 Likes