That's why I have mainly positive experience with voices

That’s true, schizophrenia is a very broad illness. Can’t hope for a singular cure for 100% of us.

My headache seems to be from a cerebro-spinal fluid leak that I developed after hitting the back of my head on the stairs in 2015. It gets worse when I sit up and better when I lie down, which suggests that it is from low pressure. I need a doctor’s opinion though, and I didn’t bring the theory up with my neurologist. I thought I could just brave it out and it’s not getting much better.

1 Like

I think you should talk to your neurologist about it. Maybe they can give you some insight. The headache’s not getting any better? I’m so sorry. That must be awful.

1 Like

Voices can get real friendly but in the end they are nothing but parasites in our brain. They don’t let us think clearly and they steal up precious mental resources.
I don’t want to sit on my arse all day talking to imaginary friends. I prefer real ones. Visible, tangible, and reliable. I also enjoy long silent moments and with voices that was not possible. Thank God they went away.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.