THATS IT, Ive decided to leave the country

Im with you 110%…but the crux of the mattter is that we can’t help you befor we know that our hard earned dollars are NOT being spent in a negative way.

Are you interested in moving somewhere more line with your Buddhist beliefs? I worry that the West and the Middle East might not make you much happier.

Why do you think things are so bad in India? Corrupt politicians?

It seems strange that India used to have a higher standard of living than China and now China has left India in the dust.

Do you have cash? Immigration costs a lot and takes years

You should think through carefully your decision. Maybe make a list of the pros and cons. I wouldn’t think lightly of leaving my lifelong home. Let some time pass. This might be a momentary decision you’ve made. Thanks for the enlightening comments on India (Buddhism, software, subsaharan Africa etc.)

1 Like

Sorry for your troubles, suarev. Is there any support at all in India - like a sz society?

Just remember. Where ever you go your illness will follow.

1 Like

Yeah I love visiting China /Japan/Singapore/Thailand but only language is the concern though Singapore shouldnt be so much of a trouble.

a lot of indian people come to the uk…it;s a good life here. you might want to think about the uk in your choice of destinations… it is a very free place religiously and you can worship whomsoever you choose wthout fear of persecution. there is also a safety net once you have been here a while if you get too sick to work. though obviously don’t mention your sickness when applying for a work permit. you need to have a job set up in order to come here and it must be for a specified length of time at first…obviously if you do well you can apply to become a british citizen at a later date. good luck to you :smile:

1 Like

Schizophrenia is like wearing a permanent crown of thorns. Even though we live in a “first world” country, we still suffer from “third world” treatment, beliefs, & attitudes. The all-invasive judgments here are terrible from healthcare professionals & society. They don’t believe patients or refuse to allow patients their conscience when deciding treatments; everyone in the industries of science are strict monists in their worldview.

The U.S. has a much longer way to go than most countries when it comes to healthcare, especially mental healthcare, but I’d imagine India to be slightly worse in comparison.

I’d recommend moving to the UK or Canada if you’re dead-set on moving. Their heathcare systems are more giving. Here in the U.S., it’s an extremely “frugal” system.

I do not have SZ…but yeah I do have DD. Yeah i got your point :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.