That's it I say uncle

Well after being destabilized for 2 months I guess I’m finally to the point where I just don’t care about anything else and just want to be stable so I’m going back on rexulti. It’s just too hard to find a medicine that works and I’m weary. So I guess there’s a new medicine for td that I will be taking along with it, but I don’t know the name of it yet. I’ll let everyone know about it when I get it. Wish me luck that the rexulti still works.

What’s td? Tardive diskinesia?

1 Like

yes, you got it right

That’s terrible. Td is embarrassing. I guess I just didn’t want to make anyone else feel uncomfortable being around me. But I have been so unstable I haven’t wanted to be around anyone anyway. The td wasn’t really that noticeable I just didn’t want it to get worse and be permanent. But rexulti stops me from suicidal ideation/gestures. That’s a pretty significant reason to take it even if I do get td. I chose vanity over stability and I think I chose wrong especially considering theres a new med for td. I guess I’ll be starting that in a few weeks if the td starts back up again with the reintroduction of the rexulti.

I hate med side effects and withdrawals. I just want the good feelings and positive effects. Now I need Seroquel just not to feel sick and to be able to sleep.

1 Like

I tried Seroquel many years back and it just made me so sleepy and I gained a bunch of weight. I remember I got on this homemade chocolate chip cookie kick. I didn’t like them until the next day, but then I would eat like ten of them. I just couldn’t stop eating all the cookies, it was like a compulsion. I’m sorry you’re having a hard time with Seroquel.

you should try generic prolixin (fluphenazine) works wonders for me and no side effects.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.