That 'outsider' feeling

I took you literally-sorry. What’s done automatically is quite good.

1 Like

I find your posts to be interesting and engaging. Maybe I don’t respond enough and for that I apologize. I don’t think you’re a social failure.

1 Like

I always read the articles you post even if I don’t comment. You are a light on this site. Many people would be upset if you left this place. You are a good soul.

1 Like

You seem like a kind person and you post a lot of interesting articles. I often read them and learn from them, even if i just give a like instead of responding.

1 Like

Welcome back @anon42728068! I am going to put you back to member status. You have also been missed.

1 Like

Even if you are not a social butterfly (and neither am I), I think your contribution is still interesting and needed. Some articles you find are very interesting and cause discussions.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: 15151515

1 Like

@firemonkey, I get you on Twitter every day. I never say so. So here’s saying so.

2 Likes

Ditto.,…

1 Like

Team outsiders :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’d like to follow back.

Hi! Long time no see. How are you doing?

1 Like

I enjoy your presence here, @firemonkey. While I don’t often comment on your article threads, I do read a lot of the articles you post. You help keep me educated on all sorts of subjects.

1 Like

With quite a few articles I’m not at all knowledgeable about the subject, but post on the basis that others may be. The horror game article is a classic example of that.

2 Likes

I enjoyed that article. :slight_smile: Horror games are my jam right now, haha.

1 Like

Hey, hi! Thanks for asking. Im okay-ish. Crawling out of deep depression, but i finally have a treatment team that really sees the underlying issues and tries to help with those. And my son is well. So im grateful today.

I wasnt away that long though, i just left, took another name, then left again. Now came back because i missed you guys. :slight_smile:

How are you?

1 Like

Unmedicated, and if my fellow madmen are to be believed, psychotic. Otherwise fine. :smiley:

1 Like

Ha, i saw that. Was just reading your other discussion. You seem to be in the same kind of “stuck in existential thinking mode” as i am. :thinking: I am happy you are fine though, besides the contemplative mood, or whatever you want to call it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.