That guy really burns me up

Many people think the devil lives in hell, but he actually lives in the details.

2 Likes

thatā€™s a beautiful word. I use it in my poems sometimes.

how can you be a thief, saint nick? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I love that stuff. But in the eighties, my boss used to sell a drink called ambrosia that was a mixture of different fruits and protein and milk. When I used to work early in the morning there before anyone else I used to sneak the stuff out of the refrigerator. I never got caught. In fact we had a whole selection of freshly made drinks like orange juice, or apple juice. I used to always sneak them. I guess it was technically stealing but I didnā€™t think of it that way.

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m still a saint. Even saints shoplift pencils sometimes or jaywalk.

2 Likes

I envision black feathers falling as the most beautiful angel fell from the topā€¦things are hardly so simple as heā€™s the bad guyā€¦he noticed god gifted man with free will and thought him and his fellow angels deserved at least the same freedom of choiceā€¦they were made first after all why shouldnā€™t they be allotted freewillā€¦

the devil wants you to think heā€™s an imaginary figure, then he has you right where he wants you.

I consult Flip Wilson before I make any religious-based decisions.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny flip Wilson actually plays the devil on my shoulderā€¦his counter part is Samuel Jackson as the angel on my other shoulderā€¦sometimes I question his wordingā€¦being heā€™s the angel and allā€¦

2 Likes

get him an ice pack yo, cool that cat down :blush:

2 Likes