That guy really burns me up

The devil.
He gets away with everything.

“I’d rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints”.

3 Likes

calling names, eh? really mature nick. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

“Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.” Personally, I’d rather serve in heaven.

5 Likes

I’m not scared of the devil. I have fire insurance.

6 Likes

i’ll always be waiting for him…i’ll always have my squirty gun cocked haha

and i’m a good aim :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I feel bad for the devil…he wanted free will god said no…and then kicked his ass out of christian paradise…old testament god was a little moody…I wonder if they patched it up over a beer…

4 Likes

its more than that flame, he is the bad guy, anything bad happens he is usually to blame in some way

2 Likes

Is he…I seem to recall god doing some shady ■■■■ in his younger years…I would say humans as a whole do more evil than Satan ever thought about doing…with the whole free will thing…crusades world wars Spanish Inquisition fighting over resources the Nazis the Khmer rouge murder rape human trafficking drug dealing the appalling treatment of the mentally ill dungeons torture kidnapping mass killings of native populations nuclear weapons testing on populated cities…racism slavery chemical warfare on civilians…are they all getting free passes because the devil made them do it…I don’t think so…

4 Likes

idk what you mean by free passes but yeah, i’d say there was some evil intent behind those people and those things,

1 Like

U2’s Bono in character as the devil making a phone call, sings the song Desire first.

1 Like

It’s funny how some normies fear the devil so much, yet we actively go through more horrors than they could imagine. We have more proof of the paranormal in our heads than those TV shows, yet logic dictates that our experience is void.

In summary, life is scary no matter what side of the sz you’re on.

2 Likes

I really do like a good deviled egg sandwich when the mood strikes me.

1 Like

I didn’t know they made those! I’ve only known of egg salad, which sounds remarkably similar if I’m to guess.

1 Like

See how easily you distract me? Either you’re a skilled redirectionist or I’m just not that dedicated to my angst.

3 Likes

To paraphrase Shakespeare ( I think) “An egg by any other name, is still an egg”. Yes indeed, I think the two are the same.

1 Like

Maybe a little bit of both.
Say, back in 1985 I saw Willy Mays and Tommy Lasorda play against each other in an old-timers baseball game. It was a nice sunny day, and afterward me and my friend stopped for pizza. That was about two months before my car broke down.

1 Like

Watch oh god you devil…the fact we have free will allowed their to be a choice plus god and the devil are played by George burns…no not the Simpson char you youngins…

Yes, ka, ruler of all kingdoms and owner of earth.

Bestowed upon him by the great one.

Why would the great one give the earth to a demon? Because it was only a demon that could have ruled us, everyone else would have ended us.

We mankind and our master ka kickin it in this place for awhile.

Everyone loved him deeply the whole time.

Ka has a very special church down here, where is it? Everywhere. Almost all on earth are a part of his church, they all belong to him. And there he sits on his throne with the whole planet loving him and respecting him. He teaches them and it tastes as sweet as candy to them.

1 Like

now I know where the phrase “kaching kaching” comes from! :slight_smile:

I think it was Ambrosia, “the nectar of the Gods”.

1 Like