That feeling when

I guess you decided to be charming instead =)

1 Like

no, I just decided to not be banned. :laughing:

one of the reasons why I feel safer talking to my buds, sometimes.

well enjoy =) this forum and your buds.

I love music. Iā€™m on a Rammstein kick again. But yeah loud music in an apartment building is frustrating. Was Tier tust du?

1 Like

my mom was playing this music all day:

just kidding. sheā€™s not a secret agent (I hopeā€¦)

Those secret agents! But the good news is if your mom is a secret agent but you are on to her then she is no longer a secret agent sheā€™s just an agent.

1 Like

well thats why Iā€™m scared because then she might try to off meā€¦

1 Like

I learned in therapy about altering perceptions. So I hear you about the agent thing but maybe try to think of her as a travel agentā€¦I mean if thatā€™s the case the worst she can do is overbook a flight.

1 Like

whatever you do in life, donā€™t watch the opening scene of ā€œThe Americanā€ (starring George Clooney.)

as a romantic poet, I did not like it at all.

1 Like

Whatever you do in life, I suggest you watch ā€œSausage Party." As an eating breathing human being I now have a new respect for supermarket products. Iā€™ll never eat again.

1 Like

that feeling when I have to leave the forum, but Iā€™m not sure if I will fall asleep, so I canā€™t post in the Good morning/Good night thread : /

my struggles are real

my momā€™s on the phone talking loud about weird stuffā€¦

like how she ā€œdonā€™t want no poverty man to be with her in bedā€ā€¦

inside voice, mom. inside voiceā€¦ :0

going to do some reading now. see yā€™all in an hour :v:

lol happened again. luckily I put my headphones on before I heard what she was going to say after ā€œyeah, I dreamed that we were making outā€¦ā€

my momā€¦ :0

luckily I already focused on my readings overnight, so I can listen to my headphones all day, if need be :smiley:

i deal with this too. my upstairs neighbor has surround sound and my mom often sings along with her music

Iā€™m going to do my readings. see you all in an hour

Are you batman? But that number is kinda largeā€¦and sadā€¦donā€™t dig too deepā€¦

1 Like

I get so nervous going to the store; but I donā€™t want to starve myself. Iā€™m going to buy a weekā€™s supply of food, so I wonā€™t have to go back for a while. be back in like an hour. :v:

1 Like

I can see why my dad left my momā€¦