Thanksgiving Thread

So tell me, what are you thankful for this year? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m thankful for my health and the health of my family especially my 2 beautiful grandchildren. I’m thankful for my freedom. I’m thankful for my living situation and for my sister who pays all my bills. And I’m thankful for this forum and all my friends here and the love and support I get.

2 Likes

My mom and my sisters are out of town in Virginia at my Uncle’s house. He died this morning so they have to take care of arrangements and won’t make it home in time for Thursday. So me and Dad have to put Thanksgiving together.

I am thankful they are together. My mom was there by her self a couple of days ago. I almost flew out yesterday too but I wouldn’t have made it in time. He passed at about 4 this morning and I wouldn’t have landed until midnight last night and I would have spent the night in Richmond and not gone to Fredericksburg until this morning. He went downhill rapidly.

My uncle is reunited in heaven with my aunt who also died recently I hope so that’s the bright side.

I had bought a plane ticket to go and see him Dec 4th after Thanksgiving but he didn’t make it.

1 Like

My family, I don’t know where I’d be without them. They always stood by me, even when In delusion and the world was my enemy.

I’m thankful for that, and will never forget their kindness.

1 Like

I am thankful for my mom and dad husband and daughter I m thankful I didn’t land in hospital this year I m thankful for medicines working on me i am thankful for breathing simply

1 Like

@TomCat I’m sorry for you loss

1 Like

Personally as for myself I am thankful that I am on such great terms with my mom and dad.
Also, that I’m on SSDI and have a reasonably priced one bedroom apartment. I have many clothes to wear, and I’m very glad I’m not exposed to the elements … I feel like I have so much stuff for so little (gotta love dollar store) and thrift store…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.