Thanks guys for all your help

I will be living single soon. It was a difficult decision. (We both weren’t not sure). I nearly went to the madhouse. Instead I added 10mg olanzapine wafer at night time. They are really helpful when you take it as prescribed by the health professionals. sz.com showed me the usual drama here never ends, there is always something never heard of before, something like a mental tranquillisers

5 Likes

Do you have a good support system? I hope so. It’ll make the transition easier

2 Likes

Yes, I got a psychiatrist after 10 years again. I get mental health support.

2 Likes

That’s good :slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

I certainly need luck. I don’t know want to know what I got myself into. I am in self-denial. I must have done something I am not aware. I just move on, I done it before several times. But it’s always a drama.

1 Like

best of luck with going to live by yourself! i hope it will work out nicely =)

1 Like

It will be strange without anybody around. It takes at least three months in theory till I feel home in the apartment. But I got a nice flute to make a little music. I got a lot of things I can do. Hopefully I don’t flip out. Don’t know, when that doesn’t work I don’t have a plan B. Living there is the plan. My financial situation will change as well. I hope to next summer I adapt. That is in September I think. It’s tragic I have to leave, but they say nothing is better as living single. Well, I still got the internet and the phone I can call out. I am just moving into another part of the neighbourhood. I feel definitely different . I can’t believe how quick I could have become homeless. That was very close.

1 Like

Good luck @anon53623539.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.