Thank you forum

I have found all kinds of interesting things on this forum, both helpful advice, and interesting delusions that I find somewhat familiar to my own. I have countless bookmarks of the better advice, which has come from many different characters on this forum, including pikachu and skunk and mighty mouse and sleepoptimistic/buddha. I am going through my bookmarks today and printing out the more useful ones, putting them in my file folder, and making notes in my journal of advice I can take to heart (advice I want to remember). So I just thank you all for being here, and for speaking gently and responsibly when you can, because it really does help people like me.

15 Likes

“Here I come to save the day…”

This forum is a treasure trove of good advice and supportive behaviors.
I usually stay away from the Unusual Beliefs section, just to be on the safe side.

6 Likes

Thank you to the forum. I was a mess when I first came here, and look how great I am doing now, thanks to the support I have received.

3 Likes

I am glad you understand you are delusional…I remember you saying your voices were being mean to you…I don’t have voices anymore but I feel for you…hang in there and work with your pdoc…

3 Likes

I’m glad I found this forum. I don’t have any friends in real life so it’s nice to be able to come here and see what’s going on with people.

2 Likes