/<|>\ Tha Root Of Jealousy /<|>\

Im prefer to go away. im tired. :frowning:

Alright i’ll say hi

Now here’s a little story about how my life got flipped turned upside down…

I woke up one day not feeling so great getting yelled at by some old lady
Well it turns out I feel asleep in her car, she said look punk do you know where you are?
I said no got ready to go, I just shook it off 'cause what did I know?
Well the days wore on and I got tense, things started making less and less sense
So I picked up the phone, and at the tone I left a message for doc to come see me at home
She told that I might have STPD, or maybe it could just be the coffee
It could be a lot of things, but I know you’re sick gotta make some changes to deal with it
Along the way I made some new friends also on the struggle to be well again.

Peace

But I Shall Saye Thus … ,

What If One Can Feel Tha Burning Flame Deep Inside and Beyond His/Her Perspective , a Burning Flame That Can Cause Actions Sometymes Negative (???) , and Sometymes Hurtful …,

So Very .

Hurtful …

1 Like

Thaz Was Beautiful MisterWaffles … ,

Beautiful …

I’m not as good at singing as I used to be, so i’ve been playing around with rapping

I wrote some lines about waffle house the other day haha

Well MisterWaffles You Know What They Saye Within Tha Lurker Invisible Community (???) ,

They Say (!!!) ,

" HIT US WIT IT YO !!! " …

I totally agree with you but now NOW NOW is a big event either we can live with the J word or just ignore it altogether

Tis True ,

Why Would We As One Within Ourselves Allow Someone Else To Control Our Livid Universe (!!!) (???) (!!!)

1 Like

You are right on the target.

You Are Welcome Here Anytyme Yo Yo (!!!)

A New Exclusive L(Y)NK … ,

Rite Here ))) ------- > ///\\\///\\\///\\\Start Here///\\\///\\\///\\\ < -------((( Rite Here

Ch-Ch-Ch-Check it out (!!!)

Exclusive L(Y)NK Christmas … ,

Merry Christmas ,

Another Lynk ,

Rite Here ))) ------- > @- Advice For You -@ < -------((( Rite Here

and A Happi NEW YEAR (!!!) ,

So With All thus Said … ,

Enjoi Thus L(Y)NK (!!!) ,

Rite Hear ))) ------- > >^<------- )()()()( Reading Rainbow )()()()( ------->^< < -------((( Rite here

Blah Blah Blah (Part 1)

and That’s What ??? , and That’s What ???

A L(Y)NK You Silly Goose … ,

Rite Here ))) ------- > 12:51 (L.O.V.E.) - (PArTee) - (THreAD) 12:51 < -------((( Rite Here -----------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@ATARI - you studied and penetrated concepts of Anatta (no-self) ? /Buddhism?.

Also Dependent Origination ?.

e(Y)e Have No idea What “anatta” Is , But Feel Free To Esplain a Run Down OR Some Overview Of Such and e(Y)e Would Be Glad To Letcha Know , if e(Y)e Ever Wandered Throo Such A Realm … If It Means (“no self”) , e(Y)e Would Say That e(Y)e Rarely Enter a Voyd Such As That … Maybe … ,

and e(Y)e Once Read Tha Bible Within a Buddhist Position and Have a Story About Such , but To Make Tha Long Slightly Short , e(Y)e can Say That is How JESUS Introduced Himself To me …

and Thus Completely Baffles Me …

The Void or Emptiness is some state of being almost similar to the Anatta (no-soul) concept. It is the same.

It Is Slightly Complicated … ,

When e(Y)e Violently Entered Tha Coma , e(Y)e didn’t Feel a Thing , tha Car Was Going 65mph and
e(Y)e Jumped Out and Hit a Brick Wall , and e(Y)e Don’t Remember ANY Of It … , e(Y)e ALSO Have Nothing To Share About What Being In a Coma Is L(Y)Ke Because That Was Blocked … ,

My Dad Told Me e(Y)e Was In a Coma For Sevyn Weeks … , and e(Y)e Thot To Myself , " you can do better then that 7 weeks isn’t shizz " … , Kinda Joking Around … ,

Then e(Y)e Looked Up Some Coma Details and Found Out That e(Y)e Am Lucky To Be Alive … ,

From What e(Y)e Read Most People Don’t Get That Far and Wake Back Up … ,

So It’s Confusing In A Sense That e(Y)e Feel Lyke e(Y)e Was Existing Somewhere But My Memory Has Been Stolen … , As If Our Creator Of Thine Expanding Universe Told Everyone To Go To Hell , Because He/She Knew e(Y)e Would Gladly Share My Experience …,

So In a Concept Such as “no soul” e(Y)e Jus Don’t Completely Understand Tha Split , Between Your Body and Your Conciousness , (I hate that I cant spell that word) …

But It Can Easily Be Said , We Dream and That Should Be All We Need To Know That There is a Better Place Waiting For us … ,

e(Y)e STILL Don’t Understand Tha Long testing Procedure For Those WHo are 100% Good To Go … , Perhaps Those Are Tha Most Important Ones Within our Reality … , Altho e(Y)e Don’t Know What They Are Searching For … ,

Soz , e(Y)e Feel As If e(Y)e Got Way Off Topic Here … ,

So e(Y)e Guess To Try and Answer Your Question , e(Y)e Might have Studied It , While e(Y)e Was Far Away , but Theres No memory Of What e(Y)e Might Have Learned …

yup its completely OK @sleepoptimistic , we are drifting away from the main topic. cool