TGIF ?! đź’Ą

what are you gonna do tomorrow and this weekend?

Fridays everyone feels good… I feel good at least on most fridays…

2 Likes

I don’t have any plans

1 Like

me neither.

I think on Sunday though if it doesn’t rain, we want to go apple or strawberry picking…

1 Like

On Saturday I’ll probably get a visit.

1 Like

I’m going to do some reading. reading, and more reading :smile:

Hopefully I can get my brother to visit me.

3 Likes

It’s my second to last weekend baby free. So me and my mum are going out for lunch to Toby carvery. :slight_smile:

Enjoy apple or strawberry picking!

3 Likes

I am glad you can still read… it is so much fun… I used to read a lot, no can not anymore

2 Likes

Do you have a hard time concentrating? I actually start a lot of books, but I seem to only be able to finish ones that really interest me.

I got a couple new books today, they’re both about screenplay writing. I’m probably gonna start one later tonight.

2 Likes

I just do not have patience… like watching TV… I have no interest in imaginary stories I guess or other people’s lives although I may learn some new things.

Growing up it was a big passion… I used to finish books in a day… until I guess around 18-19 suddenly I stopped.

I tried a couple times, it is just too difficult

1 Like

I’m going to visit my aunt Saturday morning. She’s been having a lot of falls recently and I’m worried we won’t have much time left to visit. Not sure what else. Probably the park on Saturday night. Not sure about Sunday. Grocery shopping?

1 Like

I have been ordering my groceries online… fun fun fun… makes life easier

1 Like

I wish. I can’t afford grocery delivery.

it costs the same? not?

I paid 4 bucks extra only for delivery

The stores that offer it cost more, so I would be paying more to shop at those stores.

1 Like

sorry :frowning: hope you can in the future…

1 Like

I was supposed to go to a wedding in Texas, but my husband is going alone.

Which is fine, he’s taking an old friend as a date and I’m getting some work done for the new house.

So, I’ll be doing house stuff and chillin with my homies.

And by homies, I mean dogs.

2 Likes