Terrible anxiety

I’m having some really bad anxiety tonight. I might take my night meds soon, even though it’s not that late.

1 Like

What’s bothering you? With me it’s usually some silly fear I can’t seem to shake off.

1 Like

Oh it’s a lot of fear with me as well. I’m just worried about my future, and the future of all schizophrenics in America.

I haven’t worked in so long. I’m worried that if I try to again, that I’ll fail miserably at it.

So yeah, it’s a bunch of stuff.

What I do is use therapy techniques to help with my anxiety. Like grounding myself by blocking all other distractions.

1 Like

Yes. The idea of failing yells so loudly in my ear that I don’t even try very hard. I wake up to feeling like a failure almost every morning and have to work to get my self in motion for the day.

1 Like

Sounds good. I’m listening to some spiritual music on my headphones. I’m just trying to tell my mind that we’re very protected in our country.

1 Like

Most people don’t know this, but sometimes I like spiritual music. Like when I’m not in the mood for metal, I listen to spiritual music.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. :slight_smile: I listen to Christian radio usually when I feel very anxious, like tonight.

@PinCushion, I’m sorry that you feel like a failure. I think you’re a very nice person. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Montezuma

I understand about anxiety, and just wanting to go to sleep to get away from it. Sometimes, that works, temporarily. My thing is this… what will you do the next time you have anxiety, at this high level? I’m not going to bust your chops. Just think about it. Take care, hon. I hope you get relief, and, soon.

1 Like

Yeah, you make a good point.

I do feel a little better after reaching out to people.

Take care, and thank you for the reply.

1 Like

Thank you. It is because I failed kindergarten. When we moved to a different town, it was a secret but I could not hide feeling pretty bad about it.

1 Like

Hope you are feeling relieved now and going to sleep, @Montezuma A good night’s sleep may help you.

1 Like

I totally understand where you’re coming from. I feel the same way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.