Tennis elbow393993

I have tried to embark in the journey of recovery, has been hard. I started a workout plan and been going at it for a week now, I’m doing a body building workout none much just to look a little nicer more muscle but not a lot, I workout for the benefits both physical and mental. My eating hasn’t been the best but I’m cleaning it up a little hear and there. I still enjoy my fav foods but in moderation. Last week I worked out and forgot to stretch and got a bad case of tennis elbow :confused: man did it f***ing hurt, I’m recovering from it, just got back from the gym too. My smoking habit has became a problem again, thinking of quitting again.

Meh not much to be honest. I just thought I’d post it because it is some life changing decisions.

1 Like

Deffo try to quit the cigarettes. Exercise is supposed to be great for schizophrenia. I don’t get any exercise.

1 Like

yeah they make me feel like ass. Is it really? I’m going to do some research, see what I could find. You don’t? Damn I was like that for months, but since my doctor said something about my health I kind of had to fix it ya know? I hope you get some exercise atleast walking.

1 Like

Tendonitis is extremely painful. Take a break from the weights till it’s right. Exercise is good for you and should help with mood etc. It’s a long term thing though. Hope your arm is better soon.

1 Like

Yeah, you are right. tomorrow I’m going to do cardio until this tendonitis deal is done with.

Yes sir, I’m wanting this for the long run, I’m just not in a rush to see results, ya know? Thank you @rogueone!!! Its always nice to see you comment my man have a good night.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.