Tell me your largest weight gain and loss

Thanks @Schztuna. The Haldol doesn’t seem better yet but since starting the haloperidol shot I have more energy for some reason. So that helps at least

1 Like

235 highest 185 lowest

1 Like

Both while you are taking antipsychotic? Is that a healthy BMI?

1 Like

Went from 310lbs. to 250lbs. and still losing weight. :tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish:

3 Likes

I went from 270 down to 180 and now back up to 230 but I know what I have to do to lose it. I just gotta exercise and stay off the alcohol.

Lost 25kg a couple years ago.
Gained it all back after having been on Risperdal and Seroquel. Took about 8 months.

Now I feel big and gross at 97kg.

Between 72ish to 105kg

I went from 80 kg to 50 kg Once.

Another time from 75kg to 52 kg.

Another time from 60 kg to 50 kg.

Another time from 64 kg to 56 kg.

I used to be naturally petite and could eat what I wanted now I have to starve myself to lose weight.

I am now 64 kg and if I eat less I will be malnourished and anorexic like like fat anorexic.

I’m 159 cm.

I want to be around 57 kg but so far I haven’t succeeded in losing aaaaany weight.

1 Like

I went from 210 lbs up to 263. Then I lost 60 lbs on the Atkins Diet. I gained a lot back.

I was at 188 lbs at my lowest, got put on Seroquel and got up to 298 lbs, now I’m at 280 lbs. The clozapine makes it really hard to not crave food and I want to sleep all the time on it. But it’s been the best med for me mentally in years.

No I was off aps when I lost 50lbs… At 235 was obese at 185 was normal range.

Pretty much been able to wear every size clothing out there— from the largest kid-size clothes to plus-size.

I’ve found that no matter what weight you are, someone will always have something to say:

When I was at 106 lbs (pre-Zyprexa, of course), people thought I was on coke and was anorexic.

When I was waaay larger (post-psychosis), I literally had strangers coming up to me at my old job asking when my baby was due.

Somebody always has something to say.

Well, I say “fuuck ‘em.”

5 Likes

17 stone on meds and lost 5 stone after, got down to 12 stone.

1 Like

i gained 50+lbs when started closaril
then went off closaril and lost 75lbs
then back on closaril i gained 100lbs
now im working on it and currently lost 20lbs in 3 months

1 Like

You stopped medicine?

You could try probiotics with dietary fiber I think I lost a lot of appetite on it

1 Like

Were you on medicine when you lost that much weight ? What medicine were you on?

I was on clozapine doing three hour long workouts while being vegan. I was running 13 miles regularly and swimming nonstop for 3 hours at a time. I was in full blown psychosis training to escape the matrix

2 Likes

Yea I had something similar thou my training was for a different purpose.

That’s psychosis… Lots of commonalities mixed with something unique

1 Like

You’re always so vague and mysterious. You’ll talk about some wild stuff on here but you won’t talk about your delusions, which are super interesting imo

1 Like