Tell me something positive

Something say something positive or enlightening. It can be about anything even if it’s something you’ve achieved I just need a pick up.

You are cool and handsome. :sunglasses:
Oh, I told you that before huh

2 Likes
7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that the Sun will be out tomorrow, but I like it most when it rains, but not too much.

Or even more illustrative…
Could you tell me the story of hedgehog?

5 Likes

The bears are in the dog family. They are just really big dogs.

1 Like

4 Likes

This pastor is very inspirational: JOEL OSTEEN

Looking back the past years I had really made an improvement socially.I used to hate getting out and talking to people but now I enjoy meeting to people and sometimes I enjoy speaking out too

2 Likes

That is the single most balling dopest extravaganza of awesome I have ever seen. And thanks Sarad and everybody.

3 Likes

I wanna be that lone wolf accepted into the bear club that would be cool.

1 Like

Life is worth every minute, there are many people that wish they can live it, but they are dead.

3 Likes

Holy Mother of God @brucewillis is a rabbit :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Uh oh I’ve been found out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the summer heat is over and we can cool off now (at least here in u.s. it is so).

if you work at it it does get better almost always.

be careful of what you wish for – it may come true.

hugs, judy

There will be a day greater than today in your future, live well to enjoy it’s coming.

I’ve been noticing three gratitudes a day for about a week now. I find I’m happier. I’ll be moving into a full apartment the weekend after next from my current studio apartment

2 Likes

One thing that happened today made me equally sad and grateful for what I have. Its like, I’m always complaining for not having a job or not being able to buy my kid whatever he wants… So today morning I went outside to throw a garbage and I had my kid’s old toy, a big green car from Toy Story. And right there at the containers i saw a Gipsy mother and her dirty kid, so I asked the boy if he wants a car, and his eyes turned big and desiring and mother said, ‘yes sure give it to him’. And I felt kind of humid and sad because I took only one toy from my kid.

I mean, so many people cannot have even a basic things. And that boy was happy for an old used toy.
I guess this wasn’t so much positive, but something to think about.

5 Likes

I’m working on a rap song about Waffle House.

"I been working all day, just tryna get paid, all these suckas walkin in feels like i’m gettin played.
Gotta get that rent in feels like i’m not able, so please leave the cash on the table.
If you stroll out, gonna get called out, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ don’t know what i’m about

When i’m workin at the Waffle House, Waffle House
Workin at the Waffle House"

1 Like