Tell me all you know about vitamin B

I’m planning on getting some B supplements. I want to learn all I can about special needs for sza. I also want to know about brand names and quality concerns. I was thinking a liquid or sublingual might be stronger or easier to assimilate. Tell me all you know.

Vitamin B stands between vitamin A and vitamin C, preventing these latter to get too close.

Seriously now, I know nothing about vitamins, except they come with a balanced diet, and we need them all for different reasons… :confounded:

3 Likes

there water soluble meaning your body doesn’t store them, so you have to take them everyday. that’s all I know about b vitamins

2 Likes

Today I did some research on vitamins because I want to take b suppliments.

The Bs help energy and anemia from what I gathered information today. They can also come with folate which are the ones i ordered as one of my medications can cause folate defiency.

2 Likes

I take b vitamins for energy, water soluable and b12 cause i tested low in it.

1 Like

http://schizophrenia.com/?page_id=716

2 Likes

It’s sometimes safer and more practical to just take a complete multivitamin.
I take one every morning.

1 Like

my doctor prescribed folate.

he also said about needing to take them everyday.

1 Like

It makes you feel like a happy child. I would know, I have taken it.

1 Like

There are many B vitamins, they act primarily as co-factors for metabolic processes…meaning they “help” reactions to occur which let the body produce energy, repair itself, and build bigger molecules from smaller substrates. They are used extensively throughout the body.
A good multivitamin will provide your daily B requirements, esp a chewable one, but if you want to go higher look for a brand that has a well-known name, like Wal Mart’s Spring Valley brand or Centrum. They might cost a little more but they’ll probably be of better quality than a unknown brand…this is because supplements are not regulated by the FDA and there’s no guarantee that a vitamin manufacturer has actually put the listed ingredients/vitamins in the pill…it could be nothing more than cornstarch! So, yeah, stick to the big brands, cuz you’re way more likely to get what you paid for.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.