Tell me about Coffee

I use both a French Press and an Ibrik for Turkish coffee. Have to use a manual burr grinder for the Turkish coffee but if I want a coarse grind for the Press then I can get away with using the electric grinder.

Had a mocha latte with dark chocolate and a shot of Irish Cream at my coffee house the other day. Was good albeit a spendy one at that. May get an espresso machine though I am still researching it.

I am also an Arabica beans snob. No Robusto for me. :no_entry_sign:

4 Likes

Douwe Egbert is the best coffee hands down. Their decaf is really good.

3 Likes

you’ve just inspired me to get an ibrik. Gonna try out the turkish coffs :relaxed:

3 Likes

My fave coffee is the Allegro Early Bird blend from Whole Foods:

I fill up reusable Keurig cups and make a large cuppa for myself, then add a sugar-free flavored syrup and two tablespoons of half n’ half :blush:

4 Likes

I can’t handle the coffeine, even one regular cup makes me lose my mind. I do like to drink proper ground decaf coffee though.

5 Likes

I couldn’t handle ground coffee without meds, but Abilify and coffee do go together well, I must say.

P.s, yes I love coffee

4 Likes

Nescafe original with milk, honey, and whipped cream, in a blender. Sometimes with ice. I love cold coffee.

3 Likes

I recently had to give up coffee in solidarity with Starlet, who isn’t allowed to have caffeine anymore due to a heart condition.

4 Likes

I love a good, dark French roast. But I haven’t been able to afford cups lately so I drink NescafĂ© Classico instant coffee. Very affordable and it tastes decent

3 Likes

I drink NescafĂ© Taster’s Choice instant coffee.

4 Likes

This is one of the best ground Coffee I have found - Lavazza!
lavazza

6 Likes

If ur in the uk , Lidl’s does the best Columbian coffee. It’s grown on volcanic ash and tastes amazing!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Espresso. Mexican blend. Black :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It came from Arabic word brik.

1 Like

They had that in the Netherlands and Germany when I visited family there. I shopped with them there. I still have their reusable plastic bags here in Canada but no Lidl in Canada.

2 Likes

I subscribe to an online coffee club type of deal, called Trade, and they send you various craft coffees in the mail. You can customize your flavor profile, and they send you coffee that fits that profile. So I like medium roast, and they send me some coffee that matches that. From all over the US. Really high quality coffee. It’s awesome. Right now, I’m drinking this stuff. It’s quite good.

2 Likes

i just had a coffee with sweetened condensed milk. so taste

2 Likes

I love coffee! My partner surprised me sunday with coffee packages from a local coffee shop. I got salted caramel’, chocolate mint , chocolate raspberry and french vanilla. I like them all!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.