Teleportation

Oh, that. Yeah, sure, but I don’t know anyone that would have full time maid. The upper class and politicians, which are the wealthiest people here, they probably wouldn’t chose such an obvious sign of their financial status. ( corruption and illegal properties is the main issue with those).
Part time maids and babysitters, yes.

yeah I find this really unacceptable but in Lebanon for example, you can hire a maid for about 1K a month from asia or africa and they live with you and take care of your house. I have a lot of friends who have nannies in their homes they don’t even need. It’s not something I would ever do but the society and culture is really messed up. Middle class people do this. Anyway, now we have a garbage problem. The government didn’t renew the garbage disposal company and apparently there’s garbage everywhere. I’ve picked really the wrong time to go there. Lebanese people are protesting everywhere. It’s like some sort of joke.

I would teleport back to when I would play basketball and longboard with my friends, which was summer 2009+2010… that was the best time of my life.

“In my world, everyone’s a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” -Dr Seuss.

1 Like

Seems like we do share similarities, at least with politics and economics. People are protesting over here like all the time.
But no, we dont have so extreme differences between social classes…although now when refugees are coming…who knows.

We still have sort of inertial communist mentality left from the Yugoslavian period.
Just… A country with a lot of potentials but badly handed. As Lebanon I guess.

1 Like

Look who’s here. :smile:
I thought you would teleport…over here?

We do need some American stand-up comedian… Just a thought… :))

Yeah get that dinner ready 'cuz I’m on my way :stuck_out_tongue:

Plot twist: I can’t cook.
:joy:

Haha I cook so you’re good.

Jesus…I’m such a coquette :joy_cat:

So what? Its all just fun.

A fun that could bring me another year of ‘new user’ status lol.
How old are you anyways?

I mean if the admins were lets say inexperienced then maybe.

And I’m legal.

1 Like

I cant post more than three replies in pm’s…
:crying_cat_face:

Hey you know that BBT joke; how good girls are eating bananas?

Which definition?!

It is from Big Bang Theory :smile:

And answer is: horizontally.

Lol! That could get you banned :wink:

1 Like

Does it help that Mayim Bialik, who speaks this line in the sitcom, is a PhD neurologist?
( I hope admins will consider this important fact).

Man I got hungry from this talk.
See you later :lollipop:

:v:

15 characters