Telegram feature exposes your precise address to hackers

1 Like

Hacking terrifies me…
it’s a recurring theme for me.

so when the hackers have your location. what are they going to do? send you a postcard? lol

hackers are pretty crafty. like say on reddit, if someone wanted your ip address they could just put up a bogus link that you would click on and it would take you to a masked website of their own that logs your ip address.

but again who cares, what are they gonna do with an ip address. plus we dont really have much that they would want anyway. they could try and use the ip to download illegal stuff or something

Not to scare you guys but a rapper Pop Smoke showed his gold chains etc on social media while accidently revealing his location. He got robbed and shot twice dead.

“Pop Smoke died on February 19, 2020, after being shot twice in the chest during a home invasion in Hollywood Hills, California”

good thing we dont got no gold chains lol.

1 Like

I guess it would be bad for people of wealth. but then why the heck would they be using telegram. use a vpn and some other application.

Here’s a better article, he got shot a few hours after revealing his location:

yeah this sort of thing doesnt bother me. what bothers me is people need to take a course on internet security lol. and just being educated on dos and donts online

1 Like

Hmm.

People Online Will Say Anything To Sell More Popcorn.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:zzz: :dizzy: :zzz:
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

1 Like

One is people that post photos online with there geolocation because they leave geolocation on in there phone for photos. just turn it off. or screenshot it then post it

Hmm.

The Government Already Knows Our Addresses.

More Popcorn Please

Which Means, These Law Offenders, Hacked Some Government Site, In Order To Steal Info.

More Popcorn Please

Unless It’s A Scheme By Some Government Official Which Unlawfully Gave Secrets Away.

More Popcorn Please

So, Which Government Branch Failed Us?.

More Popcorn Please

Jus Kidding, I Hope They Find Ways To Keep These Things From Happening.

More Popcorn Please

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Beat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:dizzy: :slight_smile: :dizzy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.