Teacher coming over

So my husband and I are going to be paying someone to come teach our kids for school. I’m super excited but confused as to what I should do. I can’t sleep through the day, and I am not going to be teaching anymore. I mean I could clean my house. But I don’t know. It seems like it’s going to get a little boring for me. I could start working on my own garden and fence project. Hmmm??

I dont fully understand ur words
But you shouldnt stress ur self for no reason

1 Like

Were you home schooling your kids?

2 Likes

Gardening and other activities are good for the psyche. I think that’s a great idea. It’s very therapeutic. You could also be an example for your kids by buying a how to book or for dummies book and learn something you’ve always wanted to know. That shows your kids the love of life long learning

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve been homeschooling them.

2 Likes

Thanks @ZmaGal I’ll head over to Barnes and Noble and look around for a book on it.

1 Like

You can get a book free at the library too. I always check there first :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet! I’ll look there first.

1 Like

Just curious…why do you choose to homeschool?

1 Like

At first it started with me not agreeing with the system. But as I became more and more sick it triggered my paranoia to send them to school. Even though I’m medicated our lives work better with them being home. They have the freedom to study without disruption and play, and chill whenever they want. I’m glad I’m not the only homeschool mom. There are 5 parents in our neighborhood that homeschool too, so we have friends to hang out with. All in all, it just works for our family.

2 Likes

I’m happy for you and your family! Homeschooling is very popular where I live. Hoping the best for you and yours!

1 Like

Thank you @FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter that means a lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.