Tattoo or not

I have 6 and want another

1 Like

I have more than 17.

1 Like

Inkless. Might get one eventually but with my family history I like to have doctors look for skin cancers. Not sure you’d find them with ink???

I have four tattoos and I’m going to be getting a fifth one soon. :star_struck:

1 Like

I have virgin skin and I always will.

I was 34 years old when I got my first one, which was a breast cancer ribbon for my mom. It just took off from there; ink can be very addictive. I’d have a lot more tattoos if I had the money. I’m 39 now, with eight tattoos and many more planned.

I don’t have any and have no plans to get one.

For the record, tattooed people are way more fun to see naked. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A small black eighth note behind my left ear.

When I come back I will get more tattooes.

1 Like

I agree :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I have 4 tattoos that equal about 32 hours of work. The actual process of getting the tattoo, is very addictive. :fish::fish::fish:

I want to get one when I’m old enough. It’ll probably be an infinity symbol on my wrist, to remind me of my imaginary friends and never forget them :whale:

i have about 30 tattoos. id say about around half of them are ones i did myself from a tattoo gun kit i bought online for about 50 bucks or so. the professional ones i paid for look a lot better. most of my tattoos are free spirit theme or ancentry/religious tattoos

Does permanent makeup count? LOL I had my eyeliner and eyebrows tattooed on. Otherwise, I’m pretty simple. I think tattoos are awesome on other people but I seem to have MRIs every couple years and tattoos apparently complicate that depending on how big they are.

1 Like

I’m getting a tattoo on my forehead that says, “Ex-schizophrenic, will work for food.”

I don’t have any tattoos. Nothing against them, i’ve just never desired getting one. I have to say for the record, those tattoos like great on young skin. I’m looking after people who got tattoos in their youth - they are 80 now and those tattoos don’t look so good now.

I have tattoos everywhere, body piercings and modifications, horns, plastic surgery implants, vampire teeth done by my dentist, hair plugs, laser hair removal, i put the hair plugs on then take it off with lasers, i wear makeup, scarification, lasik, i am a miracle a modern science.

I have two sleeves.

I want my legs done too but it’s too expensive

2 Likes

I haven’t touched my arms yet, because I’m not sure how future employers would feel about it.

I’ve started work on a half-sleeve on my left lower leg, and yeah, it’s going to be expensive. I’m just doing it bit by bit, though.

So far I’ve spent only about $350 on it, but it’s going to take a lot more money than that by the time all is said and done.

I plan on getting more ink there when I get my taxes back. The only bummer is that when it comes to my legs I’m a twitcher. I mean, I twitch badly. It’s not even about pain, the leg is not a painful location; I just twitch.

1 Like