Tattoo ideas

I wanna do a tattoo of a skeleton mermaid… not sure where but I will draw it myself.

I think I want it to be holding a heart.

I was always scared of the deep sea and my swimming skills are not very good. I think in a past life I have drowned. I think in another past life I was kidnapped and held hostage in a very small room. I still have flashbacks. I want a skeleton because that is how I feel inside… no emotions of pleasure. and the heart holding out because I don’t think I have one anymore.

Don’t go overboard with the tattoos. :fearful:

3 Likes

why not? I like it!!

I will get a lot more tattoos and also some piercings too.

I had a piercing under my lips above my chin… I might put it back

I want a skeleton because that is how I feel inside… no emotions of pleasure. and the heart holding out because I don’t think I have one anymore.

What happens when that’s not true anymore? You’ll still have the tattoo.

2 Likes

yes but it will be a good souvenir of a time I felt that way in my life. and if I get better, I will look at it and say wow… what I went through in life.

1 Like

Tattoos are awesome. Be careful with mouth piercings, though. They frequently chip or break teeth, and that can be expensive to fix.

1 Like

If you like tattoos, looks like a good one, very different. I’ve never wanted a tattoo, and I don’t even like wearing a watch or ring, just hate anything on me

2 Likes

Think about it for a long time before you get it, draw it on yourself frequently too.

I have two tattoo and I regret them both. Removal is expensive.

3 Likes

Ya I wore bracelets for a lil bit but when I had to go on the plane I had to take them off. Haven’t put em back on since. I too have no tattoos. Will never get any either. I was thinking of getting “no rapture” tatted to me to remind me I’m not Jesus, but I think alas, I’ve defeated that delusion!!! :slight_smile:

Just keep in mind that lines in tattoos thicken a bit with time. The skeleton looks great, but it will have to be pretty big or those fine lines will start to run together, and in a few years it won’t look nearly as good. I have a few tattoos myself, love them. My profile pic is the tat I got as a symbol of my struggles with the bipolar side of my schizoaffective disorder.