Target acquired ? What are you waiting for?

Target acquired ? What are you waiting for ?

Today morning I woke up and changed my key for this life and the key for this life is … [[[ Target acquired ? What are you waiting for ? ]]]

Then I decided my target to be Legend rank in HEARTHSTONE and then failure made me realize I don’t have the memory or processing power of prefrontal cortex and I gave up but I’m soooooo happy.

Since yesterday my negative state of mind is gone and this key is going to be my truth of the life or key of my life

I’m happy now.

Havent played Hearthstone for months. It was fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

ShadowFlare#11271 NA server

I’m more of a fan of World of Warcraft. Played hardcore in a couple expansions + vanilla. I was actually the one to get my bf to start playing :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My laptop doesn’t support WOW.

As far as HEARTHSTONE is concerned I’m hopeless but I might get a volunteer job at Kyoto e-sports HEARTHSTONE and if I do get a job then I can expect a salary when the company expands.

Bummer :frowning:
I have always enjoyed putting together computers and I feel ecstatic when I have upgraded.

1 Like

I’m going to be a test mod this sunday.

1 Like

I’ve done it all my life and because of my illness I could never do it properly and wasted lots of money and I’m always short of money. I prefer health supplements over gadgets.

I am computer science bachelor of engineering drop out learned nothing while doing the course and learned something years later when my Father bought me a desktop

Disability in Sweden i more generous than it is in most countries. Plus, we don’t have to spend much money on meds, because prescription meds become free after having spent about 250$ that year on prescription meds, and healthcare visits are free after 150$ that year (that includes psych visits). And I get 91% of my rent paid + spending money. Since I spend most of my time with my bf that has a pretty well paid, full time job, we share food costs. I don’t get out much either and I don’t have any expensive habits, so I have money left over for saving at the end of the month.

2 Likes

I used to be obsessed with former chess champion Bobby Fisher. I would go to the library (the Internet of the time) every day in the 1970’s and study his games via chess notation. I was convinced that I would be the next Bobby Fisher.

Well, I’ve been playing chess for over 40 years and I’m still an average player, but by accepting that fact I’ve finally found peace and enjoyment playing the game that had tormented me for over four decades.

2 Likes

I know all the rules in chess and chess is absolute best game, I mean my favourite game. But I’m such a bad player… I played many tournaments often losing to small kids.

Correction: Not so many tournaments, but quite a few.

1 Like

Yes, chess is the “beautiful game.” I still love the game, but I will never be Magnus Carlsen.

1 Like

Those were the days when I used to get the newspaper cuttings of world champion games and play them on my own as both the players on a chess board and learn something but I seldom remember or process anything as the brain itself is defective.

1 Like

If we have a target then we are not waiting we are just overwhelmed by our defective, non functional brain and that is all.

1 Like

I regularly get delusions that I defeated a super computer at chess and I feel like what the hell actually there is a story that comes with that delusion which is not so appealing so I dismiss it being posted here in this forum or just about anywhere.

My 5-yr old is playing Far Cry 4. He can’t get through those wolves though. He’s gonna get Far Cry Primal at the winter holidays.
I’m the worst or the coolest mom ever. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My vote’s on “coolest.” ;D

2 Likes

coolest, I would do the same…

1 Like