Tarditive Dyskinesia Warning

Not everyone gets it…there is a percentage. most just get tongue movements and facial or neck twitches… the tongue movements are bad for some people because others think they are sticking their tongue out at them and if people don’t know about side effects of meds it can cause problems…it’s sad that medication causes a person to appear what they are not because the uninformed usually think someone is ■■■■■■■■, then they have to explain whats going on… No wonder some people isolate… I just told people what i had taken and why… It wasn’t my choice anyways…

i got off it because i suspected it was drug induced psychosis from taking an antidepressant (adderall) iw as on. i stopped after i got gynecomastiaa md called my doctor he said to just stop altogether. i tapered for about a week only doctor said it was fine. however i did have symptoms of tarditove dyskinesia before stopping and tapering , i just didnt realize how serious it was thought it was just meds fogging my brain

hi Jayster what compounds did you take? can you please list? Thanking in advance, NewHope

I’m taking a lot of nutrients, as prescribed by a Ph. D. practitioner.

I think the main ones I’m taking for TD would be Sunflower Lecithin and Sunflower Phosphatidylserine.

J.

Thank you Jester. would you mind sharing your practitioner info?

May be I should consult him as well.

Best,

Seriously, he’s not taking new patients.

Jayster