Schizophrenia.com

Talking to people

So I am celibate and most men dont take to well to it none of them do but I’m happy with my choice I think I will be alone for a long time. I’m finding that I have alot of triggers and my paranoia gives me a hard time talking to people but overall I’m good. I would probably flip out and hurt someone if they slept with me. So again I’m glad I’m celibate.

1 Like

You could always just make platonic friends and leave out the romance since you are asexual.

1 Like

Yea I’m trying to see if I get enough fulfillment with just friendship without the romance and sex part. I’m feeling it out. It’s just society says you have to be with someone to be complete and happy. I’m not sure at this point if that’s best for me. Although I want a partner or maybe just a roommate with no sex.

1 Like

I’ve been celibate for decades. I wasn’t very successful in that regard so I don’t miss it.:apple:

1 Like

Yea I think I like just having friends. It’s a bit much for a relationship and sex. I’m not sexual person so that makes it hard I think I’m going to stop looking and start just making friends and focus on getting in shape running and volunteering my time I need to keep busy.

1 Like