Talking to ghosts

No…I believe in ghosts. That’s why I said I’ve had my encounters. The previous comment was just sort of a sarcastic nod to how unpopular the belief is these days.

I believe in the soul as well, not entirely sold on any one religion, but I believe we move on in some form to something. I’ve honestly, though not a Christian, have found myself attempting to pray for help? salvation? guidance? Anything?

My last prayer found me sitting in the middle of a street at night and was interrupted by a passing car. I’m probably too far gone to even notice if it was answered.

Oh Ok I see now you were just being Sarcastic I have prayed for years and sometimes I feel my prayer has gone unanswered or maybe it just wasn’t answered the way I thought it would be God works in mysterious ways of course he may answer my prayers but the way he wants it answered and in his timing. If that makes sense I wouldn’t give up on the praying and just wait on be patient and your prayers should be answered maybe not right away but in Gods timing maybe years away or months away depends on what the prayer is for.