Talking therapy

is there a feature where we can record our voice on here?

would be interested in that lol

I couldn’t, my voice is hideous.

I’ve noticed with me is that I help myself when talking to others. It’s like I’m giving others advice that is meant just as well if not better for me. So, Yes it is very good therapy, and I answer many questions I am looking for as well.

1 Like

No this is not a feature of the forum. I do believe you can use programs outside of the forum for this and post them here like any other video.

1 Like

www.mixlr.com is the free/cheap service my family uses for our podcasting hobby. They have free apps for your phone/tablet/computer. All you need is a mic and a Net connection. You can set the app to record your ‘show’ (session) and upload it to your showreel after. Up to one hour is free. Broadcasting up to three hours is $5/mth. You could use that and share the link for your showreel.

10-96

1 Like

thanks guys, i tried it with my phone but it was the wrong file format so i tried to convert it unsuccessfully lol

i will try that if i can. thanks

@daydreamer: I have used this app both on our iPad and Android phones and tablets. Let me know if you need help with it. The PC/Mac app is also pretty reliable. Your Mac also has quite a good mic built in, so that may be a good place to start for you.

10-96

1 Like

i got mixlr on my macbook now idk what to do, is it like a radio show or something lol,

idk if i can do this lol

It’s a radio show in that you can broadcast to the world for an hour for free. And then you can add the show to your showreel. Was figuring you were looking for an audience?

10-96

1 Like

Idk if I wanted a radio show lol

I dont think I could do that,

no, it was basically a ‘what does your voice sound like thread’ lol

If you want something that just does good voice recordings, I believe SoundCloud.com has an app (iOS and Droid) that lets you record and host your recordings on their service for free. You can embed the recordings into posts here.

10-96

1 Like