Talking about walking

Walks are good for the mind. Good for the body. I love walking. Anyone else walk?

8 Likes

I try to walk for at least an hour every day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Talking about a revolution

1 Like

I walk my dog most days. It is good for both of us.

1 Like

i walk walk walk all day like in lord of the rings

2 Likes

Have you reached Fangorn yet?

2 Likes

yes i reached :smiley:

2 Likes

I love walking too, sadly it is full of people outside so I mostly pace back and forth in my house.

3 Likes

walking is the only exercise I get these days. when it’s warm i’ll walk 10 to 20 miles a day. I just pace inside during the winter.

2 Likes

I wish I could go walking. We have a lot of snow. I could still go but it is not pleasant I guess.

I don’t walk much. I clean inside the apartment twice a week, cook meals and do yoga twice a week.
Weekends I get 3k - 10 k steps in a day

1 Like

I want to walk but lately the paranoia is bad.

1 Like

Yeah…I got myself a fitbit and it’s brilliant. My daily goal is 11,500 steps which translates to roughly 10km’s of walking! Best thing I ever got as it keeps me motivated and regular! Walking is wonderful and at least 30 minutes a day at a decent clip is one of the best things you can do for your health!

1 Like

I know how that feels. I felt that when i went on my walk this morning.

1 Like

Ah im sorry @SpacemanInvader i know i hate the paranoia im sorry you have to deal with it too.

I always end up feeling like im being watched and stalked.

Is there anything you do to shake the feeling?

I’m with @zeno
Too paranoid to walk outside, so I walk indoors.

1 Like

Honestly i just keep focused on the road ahead and not worry about the other distractions and then i remember that lots of people come outside when the sun rises so they can take walks, as well.

The natural order of the world. It’s like clockwork.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.