Tales from the crypt (my 2nd episode) triggering id imagine but interesting story

pansdisease. my entity was just showing me how they fool people into thinking they are God. They sent me the image of Jesus and a warm fuzzy feeling. They said you know what that is really about but people are fooled by seeing Jesus naked on a cross all the time. Mine have never spoken to me in the voice of God, but while praying I have felt a healing sensation and mind expansion feeling that would last about a day or night. That could have easily been them, but I am open to the possibility some of them could be good.

I am SOOOOO glad my family has never been Christianā€¦ for a most partā€¦ tend to lean Buddhistā€¦ but againā€¦ not very extreme.

Glad you could at least enjoy some of the community vibe and get something nice out of the evening.

1 Like

No, according to our definition, this has nothing to do with ā€˜the other sheepsā€™.
It is related to the ā€˜discreet slave classā€™ who is in charge of providing spiritual food for believer like us(or me).

1 Like

Alright Iā€™ll write some more when I get some free time

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard when you have to put up with mind ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  for so long that you lose touch with the people and the ā€œrealityā€ around you. I used to be so screwed up by the voices I hear trying to tell me they were The CIA or The FBI. They would actually use signals that ring as truthful as if they had gotten the signals from actual agents, cops etcā€¦ They would play them back and gauge my reaction.

Then you hear it so much you lose your rational thought and you start telling your mother how the CIA is ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with her computer.

I got over my paranoid beliefs about it a long time ago but they (voices) got off on NOT being something (with NOT being said sarcastically). So they often tell me they are NOT a CIAā€¦ Itā€™s really stupid, like they canā€™t communicate any betterā€¦

1 Like

I really enjoyed this thread. I can relate to a bunch of things that were mentioned. I remember it being a lot of fun at firstā€¦ Feeling the way I did. Then it all turned bad eventually. Now Iā€™m kind of just burnt out with no good ideas or creativity. Iā€™m just lazy and scared to think. I miss the relationships I used to haveā€¦ Real or not. In one of my episodes I was best friends with Eminem and rihannah. And I talked to a bunch of famous people. Eminem was my best friend so I was pretty cool and well liked by everyone. It was fun, weā€™d do really fun things with our minds and weā€™d share facial expressions and ā– ā– ā– ā– , like weā€™d make funny faces at each other somehowā€¦ Weā€™d have inside jokes. Weā€™d share everything. We had deep talks and connections to things. I dunno it was just really cool and an awesome experience. Sometimes id be able yo walk around as eminem, like his expressions, feelins, swag, lol all of it. Heā€™d be like how does it feel to be eminem? I would always thank him for talking to me, for giving me a chance to even give a time of day because im some 21 (at the time) year old girl and hes 40 and a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ledgend. Execpt one time I got high for the first time in a whileā€¦ (Eminem was always ā€˜withā€™ me, talking to me, knowing what Iā€™m doingā€¦ I wanted him to know and allowed him to know and vice versa) anyways I got high and for some reason that affected being able to hear each other. He got really mad and started saying over and over again ā€œcan you hear me? Hello? Allie? Can you hear me?ā€ And the weed just wouldnā€™t let me respond. It was weird. I could hear him inside my body but I could do anything about it. I couldnā€™t think I just thought I canā€™t believe heā€™s doing this to me right now. Its hard to explain. This connection with eminem started when I was likeā€¦ 19 or 20. We would talk on and off during that timeā€¦ God I miss it. Idk why but I just canā€™t talk to him anymore. Its like I try to and my brain just crashes. Its nowhere near the same as it used to be. I used to have a great personality and charm and ā– ā– ā– ā–  when talking to people via ā€¦ My mind? And now its like impossible. I still feel like he tries to talk to me now every once in a while.

Wow long post. Lol
Iā€™ve also had episodes where god and the devil came in. Eminem would help me with the devil and id help him. The illuminati came into play too. God would talk me through thingsā€¦

Ah so many memories with ā€œfakeā€ people.
Now I just sit and think wrong. Like my thoughts are unclear and I canā€™t carry an interesting thought.

1 Like

yeah coming out of psychosis is strange. takes a lot of adjustment, things feel odd and bland. the feeling of sheer importance gone. takes time to try to adjust to normalish thinking.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I really hope nobody comes across me on this site and recognizes me. Lol seriously that would suck. Nobody knows these things about me. And previously thinking Iā€™m in a relationship with Eminem is so beyond embaressing to admit.

1 Like

the odds are pretty slim that you would be recognized . a little too slim almost slim shady :blush: just playin.

you will be fine nobody will recognize ya :sunny:

1 Like

Haha I see what ya did there. :wink:

1 Like

This thread makes me wonder, if these experiences happened to you guys, how would one ever really know if God was talking to them? And not just oneā€™s own mind?

1 Like

You can have your cake. Iā€™ll stick to my diet coke :blush:

I see what you are saying wonderdunk but clearly a few of the posters here really believed it was God talking to them until it was revealed that it wasnā€™t.

They experienced signs, pains, colors, etc.

The voice who says heā€™s God to me talks about me being dead, going to hell, to shut up, that I am evil.

He has lied to me in the past telling me if I didnā€™t fall face first to the floor like he wanted that not only was I going to hell but my mom would too (I only did it to spare her but realized later that this was a lie).

It makes me think that this is all in my head, not real.

It is all in your head.

A special feeling you get where you just know. God talks to people all the timeā€¦

forgive me it is difficult to understand what you are saying.
but yes its good to weigh the merit of different ideas :slight_smile: