Taking my medication during the day makes me drowsy

Taking my medications during the day leave me feeling very drowsy during the day and I find aI can’t get anything done.

I am on Remron 45 mg, Effexor 375mg and Latuda 111mg. I have recently started taking them at night and this helps me to sleep along with Zopiclone. Find I have more energy during the day now.

Does anyone else have drowsiness issues during the day from their medication?

3 Likes

I’ve been on medication for more than 40 years and since about 35 years ago I have taken all my medication at night for that very reason.

1 Like

I’m fairly well adjusted on my med’s right now. I think that most psychiatrists are willing to work with you if you have a history of being med compliant. You don’t want to get all drowsy when you are driving a car, after all, for your own sake as well as for the sake of the people driving on the same highway as you.

I get drowsy on my meds (Invega and Clozapine). Hence the coffee like I said in the other thread.

I used to take medications at night, but since switching to Vraylar, I take it in the morning, as its supposed to be activating.

Maybe its the Vraylar keeping you up at night, I know you said you take it in the morning. I took Latuda in the morning and I couldn’t sleep for ■■■■, because that was activating for me.

2 Likes