Take my money

4 Likes

I was promised money :money_mouth_face::moneybag::money_mouth_face::moneybag::money_mouth_face::moneybag:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: if only I had some

1 Like

empty-wallet-it-hurts (1)

3 Likes

My only complaint with the current medications is that they make me more fatigued, feel less good feelings. Will this new drug fix that?

1 Like

I believe so. He said it works on negative & cognitive symptoms. I also saw there’s a plant based ingredient to it & im all about that.

1 Like

Help me I’m poor :frowning: lol

1 Like

Tempting to try it out… I’m worried it’s gonna be difficult to taper off the med I’ve been on for 4 years now though

1 Like

lol i hear ya :stuck_out_tongue: if i win the lottery ill be sure to send ya half :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re on olanzapine right? I’ve done a lot of reading on it & it can seem like a nightmare from the insomnia coming off of it. I’m on Geodon & it’s good so far but I’m still on a very low dose. I’ve read it’s difficult to come off of as well.

1 Like

Samesies! Sharing is caring :smiley:

2 Likes

Watched upto the 22nd minute, seems pronising but we’ll have to wait and see !

1 Like

Can’t wait for it to come out. My psych nurse wants me to wait to see how other people respond to it first

2 Likes

I’ll have to wait awhile bc nhs is slow with insurance for new meds :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

That gif makes it look like he has something against quarters.

2 Likes

@Swimming_fox99

Thank you for posting this video.

At least this company is trying something different (targeting acetylcholine instead of dopamine).

1 Like

No problem! & I agree. I miss my dopamine

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.