Take a picture of your meds

Will be interesting to see how boxes look around the world

I’m not sending you a picture of my arse :smiley: (where the depot is injected)

4 Likes

nd:“InlineFragment”,selections:[c,{alias:null,args:null,kind:“ScalarField”,name:“full_name”,storageKey:null},{alias:null,args:null,concreteType:“Image”,kind:“LinkedField”,name:“profile_picture”,pnodrugsshowninswedenorrussiafromgayslural:!1,selections:g,storageKey:null}],type:“Group”,abstractKey:null},{kind:“InlineFragment”,selections:d,type:“Node”,abstractKey:"__isNode"}],storageKey:null},

What language is that? I know the French one, we speak French here.

1 Like

My meds are generic its just a green pill with “R | 4” on it. Its Risperdal 4mg.

1 Like

I think its Dutch? Belgium speak Dutch and French.

1 Like

abilify

Google image as I have none here atm. goes in my butt, image to follow :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Our meds don’t come in boxes and I’d prefer not to have a pic of bottles with my real name circulating on the Net.

9 Likes

1 Like

I would have no idea what the boxes look like because the Pharmacist puts the meds in bottles, then the meds management nurse puts the pills in a pill box. All I have is a pill box with no labels.

1 Like

k14829477

5 Likes

5 Likes

I googled it:

risperdal-med

1 Like

Haha man… that cracked me up! @lofifunk :smile:

2 Likes

Lol good laughter is the best medicine.

4 Likes

It’s In Dutch, French, German. The 3 official languages of Belgium. My native language is Dutch.

1 Like

Forgot about that. My mistake.

That are a lot of pills!

1 Like

Yep. Clozapine. Zoloft. Lamotrigine. Concerta. A pain killer. An antacid. Vit b12.
Quite a cocktail.

1 Like

kji;kg69kfe3379;njlhj'h56g8ky7eg421eaqvnl';p00-omhj
Jus Kidding!.

Music isn’t My Medicine. (Or is it)?.

Invega is!.

Great Form of Shadow That Eases My Honestly Serious Troubles in Thus Universe.

Although i Do Love That Album!.

Sincerely,

DJ Nosferatu Bat Beam (sleepoptimistic)
:owl: :alien: :owl:

2 Likes