Take a picture of anything thread

I had a job where my Jeans would wear like that.

Working at UPS sorting packages off of a conveyor belt

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know why they’d wear more on one leg, no unusual rubbing. I just bought another pair and it will be closely monitored. :mag_right: :jeans:

1 Like

I’ve never owned a Alvarez. Good guitar I take it? Yeah I prefer Dreadnought guitars, I love the boom and the bottom end you get out of them. I have one classic guitar which is easy to play, but doesn’t have that resounding sound

Thanks. The floor and all the details in my house are made of reclaimed barn board. It really is beautiful

3 Likes

Go for it, Beth!

4 Likes

Nice man. I have 7 string schecter banshee. Left handed :blush:

4 Likes

@iconoclast_01 Oh wait I forgot I sold it :sweat_smile:
I still have my 6 string schecter matte black though!

9 Likes

You mean those rips? They actually make it more stylish, they sell jeans with rips already on them new in stores, its a style.

2 Likes

Beautiful! That matte finish reminds me of the Gibson SG Gothic I used to have, that, funny enough, I sold to get my 7string :sunglasses:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Hey @Ribbon I posted a similar pic in this thread a while ago. Check out all the ducks in this pic from my front lawn during winter.

That’s a pretty nice looking guitar too!

2 Likes

View from my work desk

13 Likes

I have worked in libraries before. Great places to work

2 Likes

This is a painting on my wall. I have had it since college, and have always loved it, it makes me feel at Peace

7 Likes

Why is it that USA major GTR manufacturers (Gibson, Fender, etc) never put out models with 24 frets? Almost all the imports offer them (even the cheapos). It’s not a deal breaker for me, but I definitely prefer 24 frets. So what’s with that? Oh yeah, Gibson/Fender Custom Shop will make you one if you’ve got, say, $18,500 to start with. Feh.

2 Likes

I just probably sell them to a secondhand store. There aren’t any stores nearby, I’d have to go to the Hollywood area. People are rather fashionable there.

1 Like

My weight loss journey over the last several years according to my belt. From the the last original hole to the last hole I added myself I’ve lost 6" off my waist. It may not be visible in the picture but the first arrow on the left is the first self made hole I put in the belt, the second arrow is from a few days ago. I used a nail and a hammer to add the holes. I’ve been tapering off olanzapine for 4 years and I quit a little over 4 months ago and I keep losing weight, I’m in a very healthy weight zone right now for the first time in 17 years. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Baby Whitworth, sitting on my laptop (c. 2015).

12 Likes

Kangaroo paw’s

7 Likes