It’s a brand new ford mustang Mach 1

2 Likes

Sometimes I torture myself and look at the new ones. :pleading_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

My first thought was,
“You took out the sink to take a picture?”

1 Like

Those pictures are beautiful, @Hachi_TheDog! It looks like a lovely place, where you live.

2 Likes

Squirted some dulce de leche on a cookie and it came out looking like a :musical_score::

9 Likes

Ha.

No. I just had a. New sink installed. I was without a sink all weekend

That sucked

2 Likes

Yeah I thought that would have been kind of weird.

Wow. How the heck did that dude pull that song off?!! When I was in choir in high school we sang songs where we would sing a lot of words in a short time period all the while annunciating the words. Not an easy task.

1 Like

This is my blanket so far. The square is called the Finnish Granny Square. I still have to make another fifty-one squares. :smile: I have to hide a lot of tails (2 per square). The finished product will be nice, but the big benefit is that making each square is very relaxing.

7 Likes

lol i have no clue, but as a music producer i know very few songs are actually done in one take
congrats to you for being able to pull that off tho haha

it probably done in 20 takes and then the best parts snipped and edited together

2 Likes

Look at this guys eye!

Looking really good, @Cloudy!! Coming along nicely. :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m enjoying some coffee, in one of my favorite mugs. Best mug for hot coffee. :coffee:

3 Likes

Here’s my new sink.

9 Likes

It looks so clean. I wish I could get my old sink to sparkle like that

2 Likes

The old one was gross. So gross I was embarrassed to do a before and after pic.

It’s nice to clean dishes in a clean sink.

2 Likes

Yes that would be a treat for sure. I try scrubbing my sink for prolonged periods but I can never get it to sparkle like yours. Ah well

1 Like

I use this metal cleaner my old roommate told me about.

It’s called ‘bar keepers friend’ it made my sink look like new again

2 Likes