Take a picture of anything thread 5

This is the back yard from my moms apartment. We’re having a flash flood right now. All this runs to a creek down the hill.

It’s starting to die down.

10 Likes

holy smokes man, that’s wild. Stay safe!

2 Likes

Yeah I was on the road when it started. It came down hard. I’ll post a pick once it stops so you can get an idea of the terrain.

1 Like

I’ve posted this a lot before but the biggest accomplishment I ever did was get this award for putting out a forest fire I saved over 6 figures worth of cottages also we will never know how many animals I saved me my grandma and grandpa did it about 10 years ago definitely my best thing I ever did

7 Likes

This is what it looks like now. It’s pretty much passed over. Its normally dry.

5 Likes

Flash flooding can be nerve-wracking, especially if you live in an area prone to it

1 Like

This is my dads boat 18 foot 1991 sport fish boat

7 Likes

Yeah the Arkansas river flooded a few years ago. The Arkansas Oklahoma bridge was shut down. I live on the river. A lot of homes got flooded. They were releasing waters from the dams periodically to control the amount of water in places. It was throughout the state of Arkansas. It came from up north. The president flew over in his helicopter and I swear it must have been the slick black ones that I saw fly over my moms house without even knowing what it was.

1 Like

In this forum I had posted pictures, from my son was attempting to the entrance exam, to admission in the college, study and convocation. How time pass too fast.

4 Likes

My seiko’s lume glowing.

6 Likes

This is a picture that my dad took in Costa Rica pretty damn good

3 Likes

From a walk last Friday. Can you see the swans with their cygnets?

2 Likes

I have back pain so no day treatment or morning walk. I’m hanging out at home with my dog waiting on my mom to bring by muscle relaxers. Here’s my dog. I got the window open. She loves looking out the window. It’s a nice morning.

4 Likes

I’ve posted this watch before but this is my watch for the day. It’s my mido ocean star tribute with the red gradient dial on a watch gecko grey nato. I’m most likely getting a new watch this month. I will def be posting pics. Im super excited about it.

4 Likes

We have lavender in the Garden.

I love the scent.

4 Likes

New hanging baskets

7 Likes

I would highly highly recommend this bow it’s the smoothest bow I’ve honestly ever tried I’m never changing bows till this one breaks to the point I can’t use it anymore I mean it feels like a genesis it’s that smooth

3 Likes

I bought 2 × table tennis rackets of eBay for £12 and me and my mum are going to play here for free.

3 Likes

I’m ordering my new watch on the 22nd of this month. I currently have three. This is what I’m wearing today my citizen fujitsubo in blue.

4 Likes