Take a picture of anything thread 4

It needs a bit of cleaning up, but my vintage Asahi Pentax lenses are now a go on my spare Canon EOS 5D Mk III body. I modded the Pk to EF mount adapter using a borrowed Dremel. I have to mount the lens ninety degrees off kilter, but it is otherwise usable.

The adapter was designed for a Canon body with a cropped sensor, so tomfoolery was required to make it work with a full frame sensor.

@PhotoGuy

7 Likes

Nice! I used to own a Pentax but never a Canon. I heard Canons are great! I myself own a Nikon D750, and have been planning on upgrading to the D850

1 Like

Picture of Maggie at the current time. She is staring out the window and whining at the neighbor letting out the dog that she plays with on occasion when he brings him over.

Was hoping that picture would show other dog, but window showed up hard to see through in pic. Not sure why. It looks clear in person.

But I post pictures I take regardless of their quality, because I’m weird like that.

11 Likes

Someone posted their sleep cycle recently and i was facinated and wanted to try it myself so this is sleep cycle 005 i think lol

I’m hoping to make a beat based on my sleep cycle at some point, idk if its possible but it could be a lot of fun to try. Not sure if its been done before.

5 Likes

6 Likes

@shutterbug, I’ve done many beautiful pics with this…
Its Altix

My father’s

6 Likes

It’s a beautiful camera! I love shooting film, but it has gotten so expensive. Here are my manual lenses I’m using with the Canon Digital:

8 Likes

I’m thinking getting into photography…
I had many pics from film, and I know that is very tight chance to break into that part of art, but I’ll try…
Just gonna look around for better cameras…

4 Likes

Can’t do better photos on this, it’s nigh here…

5 Likes

You’d be amazed with what you can do with even cheap cameras these days.

Imgur

Imgur

I’m playing around with old lenses you can buy for $20 mounted on a spare digital camera body.

5 Likes

Another dog pic just for the heck of it.

12 Likes

11 Likes

Got a pair of cords at a good price :slight_smile: looks good with my new jacket :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Great start to the day this morning. Woke up again during a bad dream. 3 hours of sleep. then I got in my desk chair, tried to adjust my positioning and the chair broke where the arms meet the back.

5 Likes

Just bought this for my neighbour’s wife…

9 Likes

Looks very sophisticated @anon25523312

I’m sure she’ll be happy with it,

2 Likes

You knew I was gonna ask: what guitar is in the background with the vibrola bridge?

oh, its my rug. I have no idea. heres a full picture of it.

4 Likes

It’s a Gretsch, possibly an Electromatic. Hard to tell, many Gretsch’s look very similar. They’re supposed to be great guitars, although I’ve never played one. :guitar:

1 Like

Went for a walk at lunch and found everything to be just, well, blah. I decided I would try and have some fun with a boring picture. The final image is a composite of about 17 images, 14 of them are textures I have shot off the side of rusting cars, flaking paint, etc. I also used a crappy camera for the original image:

I’m trying to push myself outside of my normal limits.

5 Likes