Take a picture of anything thread 4

I’m glad you are getting around a little at least. Stay strong! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks hon. Trying to remain positive.

4 Likes

No doubt. You are going through a very hard time right now. It’s okay not to feel positive all the time. Just remember it’s only temporary. You got this!

2 Likes

Yeah totally… I keep reminding myself it could be worse. Things will be okay. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unable to reply to your pm

1 Like

Homemade hot pot.

11 Likes

Evening Sun.

8 Likes

Captured this on the drive home from the pacemaker clinic today. Very foggy - visibility was horrible in some spots.

9 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

More from yesterday. The fog finally lifted this morning.

14 Likes

Watched video on how to fold clothes properly… This is how you know your bored lol

14 Likes

14 Likes

Me cat

15 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

I am a cool customer.

:sunglasses:

16 Likes

Imgur

Last one.

8 Likes

My dad and cousin are on La Palma. They sent me below pic. It’s like I remember the island to be.

17 Likes

9 Likes

When I went to have my blood drawn today, I saw one of our bridges in the distance and I thought “gee, that might be a picture to post”. I thought it might be a good pic because there are relatively few people who live close to a river.

Unfortunately, the position I was at I there were trees and crap in the way and I really needed to get a zoom in that I didn’t. It’s not a very good picture put I present it to you anyway.

Will try to get a better picture of it in the future.

9 Likes

Why didn’t you just fly your drone over to it?

2 Likes

This is why you need to move here. To take pics for me. Oh, and lets not forget the delicious meals you can provide as well.

3 Likes

9 Likes