Tag someone

Thank you led. I’ll take Montezuma

3 Likes

Hello @anon1152203. How are you doing?

1 Like

I’m fine thanks and u mate ?

2 Likes

Thanks @anon51414962… i am at home now …
I ate a lot … i will tag @TheBest
And @anon51414962

3 Likes

What did u eat ?

3 Likes

I’m actually doing quite good. Haven’t had an episode since end May so I have no complaints. What you’re doing atm?

1 Like

That excellent news man. We have had some rain in cape town which is good. Other than that I’ve been busy with work and getting along.

What’s weather like

2 Likes

Meat cold drinks ice cream rice …!!! And a lot…!! I will wake till 2 .00 am in the morning…!!!

3 Likes

Brazil will win they too good.

Who here is from Brazil. Any members ?

3 Likes

Weather was excellent today. I did my washing today. Monday was very cold. I’m very happy for the rains you got in Cape Town. It is very dry here and the rains seems to evade us all the time.

3 Likes

I’ll tag some lovely ladies I know @Pikasaur @anon90843118 @spiderpig @LED just wishing plenty of sunshine today.

4 Likes

@SkinnyMe I tag you because you always have a sweet and gentle answer to other people’s posts. :smiley: Best wishes to you in your new apartment!

2 Likes

@Borath how you doin?
@everhopeful hope your ok x
@Ridgerunner you ok mate? :slight_smile:
@rogueone g’day mate, havin a beer just now lol
@Leaf hi leaf :slight_smile: how you doing x
@anon54386108 hey :slight_smile:
@Here4You hi there mr :slight_smile:
@anon80629714 hey babes :slight_smile: haha
@Jesspresso hello :slight_smile:
@anon35166066 was in Edinburgh today :slight_smile:

some of these are random :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well hello there. I’m doing fine, and you @asgoodasitgets ?

2 Likes

Hi, @asgoodasitgets. Feeling paranoid today and a bit surreal. How about you?

2 Likes

Hi @SunGirl!
Hope you are doing well.

2 Likes

sorry mate, hopefully it will pass and you’ll feel better

I’m ok, just had a long day even though it feels short, idk how to explain lol

3 Likes

@Ninjastar @Moonbeam @Rhubot @anon9798425 @SzAdmin I’m tagging you to let you know how much I appreciate you keeping this a wholesome, safe and recovery oriented environment for us to come and socialize. I really appreciate your commitment to the forum. I wish you much joy and love.

8 Likes

I just got back from the hematology lab. I have iron overload, so that has to be checked every few months. Hopefully I’ll get away without a big poke next week.

2 Likes

peppermint capsules are helping my digestion :slight_smile: my hemorrhoids have also improved :slight_smile:

3 Likes