Sz Documentary Idea

I’m chasing down a dream…

If you smile you can laugh
If you can walk you can dance
If you can talk you can sing

To raise awareness and to break down the myths, and raise some cash, I’d like to start the ball rolling on a Schizophrenia 1 hour documentary featuring a singer/musician, a dancer, and a comedian.

Would @skitzobill (for the laffs)and @HuckFinn (for the singing) be interested should this idea I have ever sees the light of day?

Then I’d just have to find a dancer.

I do have some connections in the TV Industry…and no, I’m not being grandiose and manic in this moment.

Let me know Bill and Huck if you’d be keen if this idea of mine takes off?

:sunny:

(my ‘normie’ older sister thinks this is a wonderful idea…and she could help me too. She’s been involved in fundraising pretty much her whole adult life.)

2 Likes

…could always go with a Painter like @Peace18 as well…to round out the trio being documented and showcased.

1 Like

Just got off the horn with Sis from Toronto…

She suggests I consider starting a website for Artists with Schizophrenia.

Hmmm…Now I think she’s on to something!

:sunny:

3 Likes

Hey @Patrick, you have an excellent idea. I would be happy to contribute, you may ask @Hedgehog, and there are other artist who have shown their work that would add to the showcase…

2 Likes

ill contribute yes :slight_smile:

1 Like

This idea is in it’s infancy, but I’ll keep you guys in the loop as it progresses… :sunny:

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea! Thanks, @Peace18 for thinking of me. I’m admittedly unmedicated/actively symptomatic and even though I live a fairly normal life, I’m not a poster child for how best to function with sz. But, @Patrick, I hope you will see this through!

1 Like

I’m excited about this @Patrick i like this idea better than big label money chasing bs. This could be good for the soul. Let me know how i can help. Ty

1 Like