SZ.com photo club

No kidding. Pretty sure a bad coke habit is cheaper!

You can do a lot with a mobile phone, but some things need specialized kit.

1 Like

Yeah. I do have a good phone cam. In the passing bought lens kit for phone cam but they no longer work with newer phones.

Moment lenses.

I do have a good epson xp15000 inkjet printer I love to print some of my art and photos

2 Likes

This is interesting, but I don’t think it is worth what they are asking for it:

A 20 MP sensor isn’t all that these days. I’d pay $300 for this, but not close to $3,000. I am further ahead by using my $20 adapter so I can attach my classic Pentax lenses to my new Canon R5 body and they work just fine on it. It also has a 50 MP sensor, which is probably much higher quality.

Imgur

This morning.

6 Likes

Here is the drone flight to capture the above image…

:blush:

7 Likes

Imgur

This evening.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I love this one! @shutterbug

1 Like

10 Likes

A couple pics I got in DC out the window, first is the monument, not sure what the second is.

6 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Was fooling around a bit yesterday and today, seeing what I could find in my yard or find looking from my yard.

12 Likes

I went a walk on Sunday, took these pics.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Imgur

7 Likes

Cycled to our Legislative building

9 Likes

I love Indian architecture, kind of hybrid with Roman columns.

But i like ancient architecture.

4 Likes

Yes ancient architecture were destroyed and the jewels were stolen from the structure. Doms were made of gold. Any ways it’s just history.

2 Likes

I went for a walk, took sone pics

9 Likes

My daughter has a new kitty.

12 Likes

You guys have some nice scenery where you live. I could take a picture of a strip club or a Walmart. Jk kinda but my town and got shite as far as spectacular sites. We have nice stuff as a city but nothing really breathtaking.