SZ.com photo club

Found these, they are all i have left of my 5 years of travelling and photography…

tumblr_ohnjwpx6Iw1rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohnk8g0Jh91rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohnkaed5rD1rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohnkcqtfVH1rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohqtzlCCQW1rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohqu23cytG1rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohqvsbVE871rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohqw60rkDK1rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohqwx3Cqs71rjqlajo1_500
tumblr_ohqwx3Cqs71rjqlajo2_500

tumblr_ohr0pdhrsU1rjqlajo1_500

7 Likes

and this, my best photos were of my journey around aus, and this is the only good one i didnt delete. well, i did delete it, but it is posted on my old tumblr blog
jonahmnemo

5 Likes

Really nice mang. Time to make some new art? :slight_smile:

thanks :slight_smile: yeah, need a new lens for my film slr and digital camera is shitty. still i should aim to get back into photography. i’m a bit chicken… the voices told me everyone thinks im a spy when i use my camera…

A few random photos I’ve taken over the years

6 Likes

My strawberry guava

6 Likes

thanks to shutterbugs nudging, i took some photos today, despite having a shitty cam… these are them… does any one know of a free online photo editor that includes sharpen tools, brightness and contrast, hue and saturation etc? thanks :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The only photo editing software I’m familiar with is “snapseed”. It was recommended to me by @shutterbug awhile back, I think. Or maybe I found it on my own and then he suggested it. Not sure. But I remember him suggesting it at one point I think. Anyway, I’m not sure of all its features as ive only used it a couple of times, many moons ago.

@shutterbug is currently taking a break, so he will probably not be able to give you any advice on this for a bit. Maybe when he gets back.

Ok, Thanks, I will try snap seed :blush:

1 Like

The Heartlands project, Cornwall

4 Likes

More Heartlands pics:

It closed down last week after 12 years sadly.

2 Likes

My country’s day

9 Likes

Feeding pigeons :brown_heart:

8 Likes

Some pics taken today 19/02/24

Redruth town, Cornwall U.K

6 Likes

More pics taken today 19/02/24

The Lord Basset monument, Carn Brea, Cornwall, U.K

Carn Brea cafe it was originally a hunting lodge

8 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

The view from our Airbnb earlier this week.

9 Likes

Is that real it looks a bit cartoonish

Real. Multiple exposures stitched in Photoshop to create panoramas.

1 Like

wow nice pictures =) i really like them

@shutterbug This photo was taken from my DJI Mini 3 Pro consumer drone. I shouldn’t be flying this high in altitude over an urban landscape, but hey the picture was worth it.

5 Likes