SZ.com photo club

Imgur

4 Likes

Some blasts from the past. I’m looking forward to 4H rodeo season again this summer.

:blush:

6 Likes

You should send these to the corporate offices! You could get free food for life :smile:

You jest. They expect the images for free so I get “exposure”. Really.

2 Likes

Its a beautiful morning today the sun is shining

8 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

7 Likes

Imgur

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I posted these a few months ago but the moose were by my camp and the black bear was wayyyy up north

11 Likes

You know how your favourite hobby is beating yourself up? Stop that. You’ve got talent. Next time you want to beat on yourself do me a favour and step outside with a camera. I want to see what you can do when you push yourself. You have greatness hiding in you.

:heart:

1 Like

Sadly I think I beat myself up too much too but I’ll take that as good advice

I would never suggest to someone something I did not think they were capable of.

1 Like

Believe it or not I did this myself shows I have talent idk I am currently in 16th place for my first ever archery tournament which is more than I thought I’d do one thing I was using a compound bow and trust me when I say getting ready for deer season is a year round thing for archery I hope I don’t offend anyone with the deer part but you owe it to the animal to make a quick clean shot so it doesn’t suffer I’ve seen to many morons think that just because there’s a sight it’s a easy thing to do try shooting a 3d deer then come tell me how many misses you make lol

@shutterbug what do you think of that shot I Robin hooded 2 of them near the bullseye and got one almost bullseye’d

5 Likes

Another thing If you don’t practice year round and take breaks you will lose your edge it’s like starting all over again I do lots of archery

1 Like

I hope this works it’s a snapping turtle I saw last summer

5 Likes

I took this picture to look on the internet on how to kill these mushrooms that just started growing all over my back yard.

It looks like a cute mushroom but they are invading along with weeds.

3 Likes

Here’s some moose and deer both wayyy up north

8 Likes

They look tasty lol i am hungry

2 Likes

The more I read this the better I feel yeah it’s like a hobby for me to think about the past mistakes that I’ve made your a good person and I’m glad your on this website

1 Like

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

The above images were taken today using a 2005 Olympus FE-120 pocket digital camera:

:blush:

5 Likes

Amazing images yo. I wish I still had my photography from before I got sz. I had some photos I was really proud of… but I was paranoid about how they’d be used and deleted most of them

1 Like